Hotel Berna
US$2,270
US$253
  • Breakfast included
Klima Hotel Milano Fiere(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$121
US$226
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Eco-Hotel La Residenza(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$129
Barcelo Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$79
US$99
US$127
6,939 results
All reviewscentral stationrubber duckcarrot juicethe main hotelmini barfree soft drinksbreakfast buffetexcellent hotelfree wifiroom temperaturemilano centralesuperior roomtea and coffeeminute walkmalpensa airportsingle roomvisit milan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel has such good reviews perhaps it doesn't need mine! I must say that the special touches are wonderful and very welcome when travelling. From the lovely room and modern bathroom, to decent sized complimentary toiletries, to free minibar items, to welcoming snacks and extra pillows, this team really understands what appeals. The reception staff were delightful, as were the staff at breakfast - one of the best hotel breakfasts I've had! We stayed on the recommendation of friends and this was a perfect end to our Italian trip.

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor right above Reception and it was perfectly quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank djflo17
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We booked the Hotel Berna primarily because it was so close to the Milano Centrale station, just a two-block walk. It exceeded our expectations.

Our room was nicely-decorated and well-designed. Staff was extremely helpful and well-trained. Every staff member would greet us and ask if there was anything we needed. We had a couple of minor emergencies (like needing tape for a repair), and they went out of their way to help.

The free breakfast was huge! A large buffet of everything from eggs to pastries.

Only minor drawback is one very small elevator. Welcome to Europe!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Newsat11
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We really loved this hotel. The staff really went above and beyond for us and I definitely think we'd go back. BUT...as with many (not all) hotels in Europe, we found the beds to be uncomfortably hard. Not sure why, but the comfy beds you find in most upscale hotels in the US have not seemed to find their way to Europe yet. With that said, though, we'd definitely go back. The staff and the service (including a great happy hour buffet and breakfast) were terrific.

One other plus...this hotel is a 5 minute walk from the central train station in Milan. Super convenient for both the train and the shuttle to the airport. Via Della Spiga is a 20 minute walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank megmeyer411
Reviewed 25 July 2014

After travelling in Europe for 2 months Milano was my last stop. I couldn't have asked for anything more. From the time I walked into the door the smiles were sincere, welcoming and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. My luggage was carried to my room and then the attendant took the time to take me through all of the things I needed to know about the room thoroughly. Looking at the booklet they even offer an option of pillows!! In the bathroom they had a yellow ducky as a gift and for the reason to make me smile. Simply nothing is too much trouble and the price was very very reasonable!

The breakfast was excellent and the coffee was the best... 10 out of 10 from me!!!

Room Tip: Certainly well located. I don't think you could get better.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Irenakirp
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I chose this based on TA reviews. Very accurate. As a solo traveler, female, I appreciated the availability of both a breakfast buffet and a happy hour buffet. The rooms are small but very clean and sweet. This hotel is quite close to Centrale train station and I lugged a roller and day pack to the hotel by myself with no problem. Not close to major attractions but I was only there for a very short stay. I did walk to the Duomo and that took a LONG time! But, it was fun, safe, and if I hadn't been too cheap to buy Euros (spent most of my time in Suisse), I would have taken a taxi back! Again, very convenient to get to train station and then to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo