Milan Marriott Hotel
Hotels.com
US$189
US$144
  • Breakfast included
B&B Hotel Milano Cenisio Garibaldi(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$121
US$240
US$212
US$245
US$173
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Plaza Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$145
Very Good 4/5
Starhotels Business Palace(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$160
Enterprise Hotel(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$118
  • Restaurant
Best Western Hotel Major(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$128
  • Room Service
1,327 results
All reviewswagner metro stationthe executive loungehuge supermarketplatinum memberbusiness tripnice hotelbit datedresidential areabreakfast buffetan upgradecity centremalpensa airportmin walkconciergetaxiduomoconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel this week for a single night ( thank Goodness ), I booked it because of the name! as I knew from my experience that Marriott is a brand in hotel & resorts business that should not be neglected in having their superior touches of hospitality, leisure and customer centered services.
This hotel is far from being a Marriott one! It is Old, from the gate no one to welcome you in, no baggage handling even if you are carrying many pieces , you have to role into the long corridor to the lobby, check in was easy, swift and with a big nice smiley face ( the only positive thing in this hotel is the staff, really they are good ) . My room I booked through my agent home was a deluxe for two. I was shocked to find it with a small Quine sized bed, with single side table and single reading lamb, no arm chairs or even one except a small woody one beside the writing , tiny desk. The room it self is so small, very old woody furniture,smelly , dark, dusty looking blue carpet. No coffee maker, no complementary water, the bathroom is a one of a single star inn.
The location is a way from the center, but a walk for 5 mins is enough to reach the station, or even to find a taxi.
Internet Wi Fi is only available at the lobby!!
The breakfast is reasonable, American buffet, enough to start a day with.
Dear Marriott Milan, please do urgent renovation for this hotel, throw out this old furniture and carpets, add more attention to your guests need in their rooms.
Thank you Ms. Madalena and all the front desk ladies and gentlemen for your assistance, patience and greetings.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Guest R, Front Office Manager at Milan Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on TripAdvisor following you recent stay at the Milan Marriott hotel.

While we are obviously disappointed with your feedback about the room you occupied, we are glad to hear that you appreciate the courtesy of our associates as we strongly focused on the Passion for Service and we daily take care and follow up about this important aspect.
Please be assure that your feedback have already been carefully analyzed and discussed within the management department as constant effort.

we would like to assure you that the situation you outlined is not typical of the Marriott experience aim to deliver and we hope that you will give us another chance to welcoming you again to the Milan Marriott hotel.

Best regards,

Katia Di Martino

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Overall, I was impressed by the Marriott Milan. I read several reviews about the decor needing an update but I found it to be charming and quite Italian, even the lobby which does have a orangey marble floor. The rooms were nice, clean, and comfortable and I found the blue and gold carpets and furnishing appealing. There is a grocery store across the street which is nice to grab sodas and snacks. There are also a few restaurants in walking distance and the neighborhood is pleasant and clean. I could hear quite a bit of noise from the rooms next door during the day but at night the hotel was nice and quiet. Katia, who checked us in, was very nice and accommodating. We arrived at 9am and she did her best to get us in rooms quickly. The lady who checked us out (I can't remember her name but she had long, blond hair) was also very nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again myself. It is a standard Marriott with a bit of Italian flare.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Worst marriott I've been in years. After 15 hours flight rooms not ready....not willing to help or acomodate .second time in this hotel.
The hotel decor is terrible and very old. Rooms are also outdated

• Stayed: April 2014
Guest R, Milan Marriott Hotel at Milan Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear Alberto C

Greetings form the Milan Marriott Hotel.

Thank you for the feedback that you gave through the TripAdvisor web-page regarding your stay in our hotel.
we really care about opinions and feedbacks like yours, because they are precious for us to improve our service.

We are sorry to discover that your overall satisfaction was not positive

We would like to inform you that is an our normal procedure to offer a free early check-in if there are room available in the morning, this to avoid any unhappy impression to our Guest.
Otherwise if the hotel was in fully book status is not possible guarantee an early check-in, because the check-out time is fixed for 12:00 AM.

If is in your plans to return in Milan, please email us your approximate arrival time so we can do our best to assure a room that can better meets your expectations.

hoping to welcome you soon in the future feel free to contact us for any further assistance you may need

Best Regards

Salvatore Di Giorgio
Front Desk Supervisor |Milan Marriott Hotel
Mhrs.milit.fosupervisor@marriotthotels.com

Reviewed 6 April 2014

attended here for a conference. Good location but not within walking distance of the city centre. Staff friendly and helpful.
Restaurant a bit too large and soulless but served the best risotto Milanese I have tasted ( tried some different versions elsewhere in the city.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Guest R, Milan Marriott at Milan Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Milan Marriott Hotel, and thank you to making the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor web site.

First of all we would like to thank you for the nice words that you used to describe our staff.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed our Risotto alla Milanese, which is one of the dishes that our chef devotes much care, attention and passion.

Hoping to have the chance to welcome you again at Milan Marriott Hotel , we would like to suggest you to consider, for the future, the 58 lines buses, available from 06:30 AM to 00:30 AM, that connect us directly to Cadorna Metro station, situated just 5 minutes walking distance far from the City Centre; or consult our Concierge that is always glad to assist our Guest to satisfy every needs they may have.

We will remain at your disposal for any other kind of assistance

Best Regard
Salvatore Di Giorgio
Front Desk Supervisor | Milan Marriott Hotel
mhrs.milit.fosupervisor@marriotthotels.com

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Unless things have changed since August (which I doubt they have), this place is cheesy, decorated with the worst decor ever! The location is sketchy...not the part of Milan you want to be in. I had requested connecting rooms when I called Marriott, and when we got there, we were informed that they did not have any connecting rooms at all in the hotel. Families with small kids will understand the importance of connecting rooms.
Fortunately, it was only for one night....and fortunately, I will never return to this property.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family