My husband, 6-year old son and I spent one night at this Marriott during a business trip. We found an excellent rate of 93 euro per night and, thanks to our Gold Elite status, we were upgraded to a junior suite on the 7th floor. I think that this hotel is just perfect, the only thing is that it is pretty old and shows its age pretty much.
* a nice location in a safe neighborhood, ten minutes walk from Wagner station;
* oversized rooms (giant if you compare them to most hotels in Milan);
* nice staff;
* excellent breakfast & executive lounge service:
* resonable rates.
We will for sure be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel with glass & marble facade within walking distance of underground station & historical center near fairgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Milan Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Milan
- Milan Marriott