“Wonderful Setting, Great Experience, Awesome Food!”
Review of Aurora

Aurora
Reserve with
Aurora is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6,812 of 8,559 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$12 - US$61
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 September 2013

On my vacation to Italy in June I came here with my family to get some authentic Italian pizza. We ordered the Buffalo Mozzarella Pizza. It was perfect for my family of four and I can not tell you enough that you need to try this pizza! It was absolutely heavenly to eat and the smells wafting from the whole of the restaurant was enough to make me swoon. The atmosphere was completely Italian, the service a little slow on a busy night, but what would you expect with food like this? Completely worth the wait. If I lived in Italy this would be my 'go-to for comfort food.' I was completely at ease here. Definite must try for anyone wanting authentic Italian pizza in Italy!

1  Thank Stephanie P
MarcoMouris, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Hi thank you for your post and for your visit, we're really happy you were fine with us. We hope to see you next time you'll be in Milan. Thanks again by all Staff and Regards.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

While in MIlan, I came across Aurora accidentally after one local had suggested that we try the food. My boyfriend and I came in for dinner on our last night and was impressed with the food and how the service went. This was one of the best Italian restaurants I have eaten and thank God we followed the suggestions of the locals. The menu was boasting with fine Italian dishes, we had to glance and decide for a long time on what to order because everything seems so delicious. I'm such a fan of great steaks so we went for the steak dinner and an order of Risotto with Shrimp and Purccini Mushrooms. The meat was perfectly cooked and seasoned and I must say that it was one of the best I've had in years, paired with a nice glass of wine, it was heaven! We were never contented with the food that we ordered a pizza, topped prosciutto, mozzarella and mushrooms. And for desserts, tiramisu and torta della nonna with a cup of coffee were such a nice way to end a heavy meal.

The ambiance was perfect for a romantic gathering. The servers even though they do not speak much English were very attentive and sweet. I would definitely recommend this place if you're planning on taking a trip to Milan, Italy. We went back to our hotel with smiles on our face. We're not after the price of the meal but the experience. One of my most memorable meals in my lifetime.

MarcoMouris, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Reviewed 29 August 2013

My first time traveling abroad, I decided on Milan. While searching for dinner options one night, I came across the reviews for Aurora and decided to give it a try. Every single positive review on here is spot on! I could not have asked for a better dining experience. Everything from the staff to the ambience made this one of the highlights of my trip. I ordered a grilled steak. I prefer mine medium-well and it was cooked to absolute perfection. If you have the chance to eat at Aurora, do not hesitate. Make this your must-go restaurant! You won't regret it.

MarcoMouris, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I was recently in Milano on vacation and always wanted to be able to try authentic Italian food in Italy and I was not disappointed when I was directed to Aurora to try their food. As soon as I entered I felt very welcomed by the staff and got a real touch and taste of Italy! The pizza there was amazing and one of the best tasting pizza's I've tasted. I was not disappointed with eating here and will definately go back and recommend to friends and family to try it if they are ever in town there!

MarcoMouris, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Being a pizza lover from childhood and finding myself again in Italy for business I had to find a place on my first day in Italy to have some pizza. I found Aurora Ristorante Pizzaria. And it surpassed what I expected. The pizza was one of the best pizzas I had ever had in a very long time. The place was cozy with an old world charm and the service was definitely one of the best. I would surely recommend this ristorante pizzeria to anyone looking for some great food in Milan.