“Overrated nightclub”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Overrated nightclub”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

This nightclub is located outside the city center, more in surroundings of business park.
The club is located in the basement. Entrance was more then 20 euros.

I had a great night in this club because of the house music they play. But the nightclub is quite small and the drinks are 10 euros each (beer/wine and other spirits) expect long queues at the toilets when its busy.

If you have money to spent or if you like house music this is your place to be.

Visited October 2013

Sydney, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“If you like hanging with 16 year olds this is your place”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This place is extraordinarily overrated. I lived in Italy for 12 months and from the moment I arrived I heard this was the place to go, wasn't that a mistake. This place apart from being full of children, has a low quality dress code, the VIP section is over-rated and even though I was in there the quality of the service, seating and people in VIP was much lower than any other clubs I have been to in Italy. I do not recommend wasting your time going here, there are plenty of other clubs you should go to.

Visited January 2013
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Not Worth it.”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

There are way better places in Milan, especially on Corso Como (where many nightclubs are). The music is just top 40 mix which isn't very typical in Italy. It's very ugly, drinks are 10euros (about 15$) each and entry was 25euros (about 35$). I lost my shoes and the bouncer had them at the front for me which was nice I guess, but all the people that weren't in VIP were not well groomed. I had heard it wasn't amazing so I didn't have high expectations, but I was not prepared to pay that much for something so mediocre. There are way better clubs in Milan I could have gone to with that much in my pocket and gotten double. Lesson learned, but you also kind of have to see it to believe it.

Visited November 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Puro divertimento!!!”
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

It is a really good place for fun, good music, nice people!
A lot of models around!
We had a table in VIP zone, nice service just a little bit to crowded!

Rotherham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“hollywood”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Before our trip heard lots of mixed reviews on the hollywood club, But with it being the most popular and well known place in milan we thought we would go and judge ourselves

price was 20 euros for which we got about 11pm and got a stamp so we could go a few bars first and that got you a drink when you got inside.
inside the club was pretty basic but decent music and crowd. Lots of talk that celebs go there... i cannot see that to be fair is bit dingy for that especially when close by is just cavalli club. drinks were 10 euros which is cheap for milan!!! we had a good night left about 4am and was still going on.. one put off is people smoking inside.

Visited March 2013