Style Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$2,243
US$1,058
US$263
US$181
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Plaza Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$112
Travelocity
US$107
US$104
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationcute hotelthe room was nicemirrorspaduomogaribaldistylishreceptionistfurnituresubway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I have been in style hotel in Milano for five nights, it was really a nice staying for its perfect location in the city center as well as near the Duomo , beside the location the hotel staffs were very friendly and helpful and their services were excellent , the room was big and clean.........
If i went again to Milano Style Hotel would be my first choice .
I really recommended this Hotel!!!!!

Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I booked a Deluxe room for single occupancy and was given the room on the ground floor behind reception next to the elevator and staircase and which was facing the loading bay of the supermarket next door (closed roof)! In any other hotel this room would probably have been used as a storage room. It was obviously very noisy: I could hear everything that was going on at reception including the receptionist sneezing and coughing as if I was sitting next to him; I obviously had the noise from the loading area but also from the tube underneath running every other minute or so. Why the hotel decided that they could use this space as a bedroom and charge almost E200 is beyond me. When I asked to change rooms, they told me that there was only one other room in the same category but that it was busy. They informed me that an upgrade would cost me another E100 ie an additional 50pc of the rate of the room I had booked! Had I not prepaid for the room I would have left. I decided to go to the bar/restaurant as I could not stay in that horrible room which was not further helped by the aggressive lighting: I had no other option but to turn it off (there was no dimming, no bed side lamps). When I went downstairs I discovered that the bar/ restaurant area was actually a corridor where a few tables had been set and which was actually empty and unattended. I thought I had misunderstood the reception and went back to ask where the bar/ restaurant was. They told me I had been at the right spot but informed me that it was closed for some reason they could not explain (I suspect they did not have the staff). So I decided to order room service and asked for a pizza and a salad. They told me it would take 20'. It actually took 40' and the pizza was cold. They had forgotten to bring the dressing for the salad and there was no spoon for the desert. I asked for another pizza and when they brought it, I realised it had anchovies instead of ham so had to wait for them to prepare a third pizza. No need to say that I was beyond furious and I am not even mentioning the prices which were extortionate (E20 for a pizza, E10 for a green salad and E10 for a fruit salad which was composed of 2 strawberries and 5 blueberries). When I went to check out the next morning they gave me a bill which included the pizza and when I asked: "so you did charge me for the pizza?", the response I got was: "yes but only for one!" At which point I lost it and refused to pay. Unfortunately the manager who is also the owner wasn't around. How dare they call this a luxury boutique hotel? This is the most overrated, rip-off place I have ever stayed in. Nothing lives up to the standards of a luxury boutique hotel. It barely deserves 3 stars.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
9  Thank AHP740
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stayed at the Style Hotel for two nights while in Milan on business. I have to say, it was fantastic. I have stayed in a number of hotels in Milan, and in an ideal world you want an efficient service with good facilities. Style far surpassed my expectations, the room was brilliant, clean and spacious. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty, enthusiastically helping me with planning and organising my travel arrangements... Really, they couldn't do enough for me as and when I needed it. The restaurant was brilliant, the food was real authentic Italian cuisine served in a timely manner, with the entire experience very well priced. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Alexander213
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Really nice location in the city center, extra polite and friendly staff, cozy, stylish, comfortable room! The breakfast menu could be a bit improved. It is a really good choice for the weekend stay in Milano.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We booked a junior suite at this central hotel for around £250. Room was Ok. Pretty standard and no real "style". The bed was super comfy and linen nice. The walls are so thin we could hear the Windows signature sound as the person in the next room logged on. The bathroom was spacious, marble, one sink with a big jacuzzi bath. Really cheap smellies and weirdly no shower- Not even one over the bath. When we mentioned it talking to friendly staff in the morning they said "it’s because you have a junior suite" Maybe you need to book a suite to get a shower?

We arrived late by car, pulled up outside and the night porter came out to help us in. They don’t have a car park and the €70 it would have cost to get them to do it felt steep even at 1am when we were desperate to get to bed. While I was out parking the car the reception wouldn't check in my wife even though we had prepaid for the room, she had her credit card etc. They made her sit in reception.

Overall this place isn’t horrible but let’s itself down in so many ways. I can’t recommend it. We wouldn’t go back.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere esle
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple