Belcanto B&B
US$189
US$145
US$121
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel Madison(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$376
US$307
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel degli Arcimboldi(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$305
US$276
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshost robertocroissantstram stopcity centreappointed roomslovely roomcentral stationpublic transportmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The Belcanto B&B is slightly away from the downtown main tourist area. I like this feature, since the neighbourhood is pleasant and authentic, but you should be aware of it in making your choice. The public transit in Milan is quite good, and it is easy to get to whatever part of the city you want to explore from the B&B. Furthermore, there are very good restaurants near the Belcanto, and the owner, Roberto, is happy to tell you about them. On your own, you are likely to pay more for a lesser meal.

The Belcanto is small, cozy, clean and quite comfortable. I see that, today at least, prices are no longer displayed, but I found them quite reasonable when I stayed there recently. Roberto is an excellent and charming host. He knows the city thoroughly, and his advice is timely and invaluable. The breakfast is fine, but it does stay the same every day. No problem for three or four days, but after longer than that you might want some variety.

If I ever return to Milan, I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I strongly suggest the Belcanto Bed and Breakfast! An excellent choice. Cleanliness, comfort, location and warmth make it the perfect place when staying in Milan! I believe it should be ranked number one!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have just stayed at Belcanto, Milan (April 2014). It was excellent. Spotlessly clean and a lovely room overlooking a garden full of birds. The breakfast was delicious and the information about what to do in Milan fabulous. In fact, they lent me their guide book to Milan and gave advice as what to see with the one day that I had in the city. Roberto also explained very well how to get to the B&B from the Central station, which was very easy. They also gave me directions on how to get around when I visited the tourist spots - and even detailed directions to the post office. I am sure that this B&B has made me love Milan as a city!

Room Tip: I had the top room, which had a lovely view over the gardens and down to the University. They also have a lift so you don't have to carry your suitcase up 2 flights of stairs!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Very nice beb i stayed during the design week. Roberto is very helpful and room are tidy and breakfast rich. Public transport to the city center is easy and fast. Higly reccomended for Work and tourism.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tamariste
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My husband and I so enjoyed staying at this B&B. The homemade croissants were absolutely amazing!! The breakfast is so worth the money. The bed was comfy, the place was clean, quiet and safe. We walked here from the train station and then back to the city center. It was a bit of a hike (from the train) but fun for an adventure. Roberto helped us navigate our way to the airport the next day (following the wonderful breakfast). The B&B is not super close by foot to the city center but it is lovely!

Room Tip: We had a double room and it was plenty of room for two. It was upstairs in the back of the house.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family