WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo
  • Free Internet
EuroHotel(Milan)
  • Restaurant
1,193 results
All reviewscorso buenos airesmetro stationhotel is locatedgreat hotelporta veneziasteam roomhotel guestswould stay here againstayed for nightssmall roomshopping streetlight sleepersuperior roommini barenjoyed my stayvisit milanthe air conditioning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The staff were most helpful and breakfast was more than adequate, we stayed with daughter in 3 bedded room, the deco is a bit old & tired looking certainly is ready for a make over new bed covers & brightening up, the bathroom is acceptable and reasonable.
Location is great a 10 min walk from Duomo,.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

It's quite near a metro station, and the cathedral is in walk-distance (say 15-20min probably).
The variety of breakfast is good enough for me. They serve coffee/tea in a pot. Cappuccino is also available. I'd like to stay here again!!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Yuquito
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I have stayed several times at this hotel and it is a good central location with a wonderful breakfast, but I have experienced a few problems which seem to be ongoing. The water temperature is never hot enough to need the cold tap - just warm enough for a bath - and the heating/aircon cannot be controlled via the wall or radiators. On this occasion the room was boiling hot so I had to open the window, which let in all the noise from the street, even though I was lucky to be located away from the main street. There was a noisy party going on in the lounge of the hotel until well past 1.30, so I did not get much sleep on my last night. I also found the bed to be very hard - just a personal preference.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel for less noise
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The tiniest room ever in my life! I was traveling just with my hand luggage, and believe me, it was quite difficult to accommodate it inside the room. Be prepared to move yourself cautiously into the room, and also into the bathroom - shaving myself was not an easy task there. Safer is pretty small too, this is why my iPad had to stay out of it. Indeed, the room itself was the only problem with this excellently located hotel in Milan, close to several top attractions (at walking distance from Duomo). There is a metro station in front of it, and Corso Buenos Aires, while not upscale, can be considered a paradise for shopping. Staff, considering Italian standards, was friendly, and breakfast was okay. I did not try the spa (complimentary for guests up to 2 hours a day), but people told me it is very good. For sure, Cristoforo Colombo is a good choice in Milan.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Alvares-da-Silva
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We stayed there for a shopping weekend and loved it. Everything is close and the rooms are very comfortable. The rates are absolutely ok considering the quality. We would definitely come back. Staff is very friendly and did do their best to make feel us comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple