I chose this hotel because we are family of 4 wanting to have a single room. Although the review was not that great, we thought the location and the value for the money were enough.
The location was great since it is near the subway...about 7-11 stops from the Duomo station. There is a bank across the street so exchanging money is not difficult. A pizza parlor at the corner so food is not a problem. For the supermarket, you have to ride the subway(1 stop) to reach CarreFour Supermarket (big one), however it is not a hassle since the hotel is few minutes walk away.
The room we stayed was the unrenovated one, however, i find it clean and big. A king size bed in the room, sofa bed in the sala and another extra bed. We even transferred the extra bed in the room so that the 4 of us can be together. The rooms have 2 tvs (big ones), however, there were only few english channels (BBC was one).It was not a big deal for us since we were always outside anyway and want to return to a nice, homely style hotel.
The breakfast was excellent with lots of choices to choose from. Their hot dishes consists of egg, bacon, potato to name some. They have Salad, Bread and Dessert corner as well. Breakfast is typical with every 4 star hotels in europe (3 star hotels in europe offers bread and jam only by the way).
Given another chance, i would book again in this hotel especially for comfort and value for money. If however, i will need a hotel for a night, then a hotel in the city or near station will be recommended then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Business Palace. Our friendly and natural home for business travellers in Milan is just six metro stops from the centre in the South East business district, only minutes from the highway and Linate Airport.The Starhotels Business Palace is a superb conversion of an old early 1900s industrial building, an imposing facade with dramatic arched windows and the benefit of generous space throughout. We offer 11 large meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 340 delegates - one of the largest conference rooms in Milan.In all, there are 247 spacious rooms and suites, Borromeo restaurant and bar and a superb Fitness Room with a stunning panoramic view over Milan. And the pleasure of "Offering hospitality" The Business Palace offers a wonderful choice of options for dining in Milan. Sample world-class international dishes and local favorites at our Borromeo restaurant. Or head to the La Corte bar for welcoming buffets and delicious tapas. Open day and night, La Corte is a wonderful spot to relax with a coffee and paper, or perhaps enjoy an aperitif before lunch or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels Business Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Business Palace Milan
- Starhotels Business Palace Hotel Milan