We stayed two days at this hotel at the end of a vacation in Rome. The room was average, but clean. There was a small, old style TV in the room with limited channels. The hotel is very close to the metro, but not close to anything else. Common areas were outdated, the fitness center was a joke, and had no air conditioning. The windows were left open which made it even more stifling hot. The phone did not work, the shower leaked, and the employees in the dining room were complete idiots. They constantly asked how many we wanted when we ordered dinner. I ordered spaghetti and the waitress asked me two nights in a row how many I wanted. On the second night, I finally asked why would I want more than one meal? Food was below average, breakfast was not good and upon leaving, we were told by two different employees that a ride to the airport would be 15 euros. The taxi company that they called for us sent a very rude driver who ended up charging us 28 euros and then stood there when we didn't tip him. Needless to say, we were not impressed with this place and expected more of a so called "business palace". Would not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Business Palace. Our friendly and natural home for business travellers in Milan is just six metro stops from the centre in the South East business district, only minutes from the highway and Linate Airport.The Starhotels Business Palace is a superb conversion of an old early 1900s industrial building, an imposing facade with dramatic arched windows and the benefit of generous space throughout. We offer 11 large meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 340 delegates - one of the largest conference rooms in Milan.In all, there are 247 spacious rooms and suites, Borromeo restaurant and bar and a superb Fitness Room with a stunning panoramic view over Milan. And the pleasure of "Offering hospitality" The Business Palace offers a wonderful choice of options for dining in Milan. Sample world-class international dishes and local favorites at our Borromeo restaurant. Or head to the La Corte bar for welcoming buffets and delicious tapas. Open day and night, La Corte is a wonderful spot to relax with a coffee and paper, or perhaps enjoy an aperitif before lunch or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Starhotels Business Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Business Palace Milan
- Starhotels Business Palace Hotel Milan