we stayed here 5 nights. the hotel is in a dead area but the metro line is in the corner, it's 7 stops to the duomo and 30min. to the central station. the restaurant of the hotel is a bit expensive but in the corner there is a restaurant-pizzeria which makes a very nice cotoleta alla milanese for only 17euro. also the bar next to it, has a variety of nice sandwiches for a very cheap price -in case u miss the breakfast. the breakfast is good enough, nothing special but something for every taste, u will find cheese, meat, sausages, eggs, bread and nutella, marmellade, fruit, yogurt, cereals, biscuits, and in the case u don't eat pork they can prepare for u a very nice omelette. the hotel is a good value for money, we payed 110euro per night. the rooms are goodsize for italian standards, clean enough, they change the towels every day but maybe miss to put another one of the set. the staff is kind and helpful. the minus for this hotel is the wifi which is free only in the lobby area for 30min. the wifi should be a standard nowdays! the price for the internet in the rooms is 11euro, which i consider too much. the tv has some channels in english, german, french, spanish, it has also the sky package for movies only in italian as there is no option to change language. overall a pleasant stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Business Palace. Our friendly and natural home for business travellers in Milan is just six metro stops from the centre in the South East business district, only minutes from the highway and Linate Airport.The Starhotels Business Palace is a superb conversion of an old early 1900s industrial building, an imposing facade with dramatic arched windows and the benefit of generous space throughout. We offer 11 large meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 340 delegates - one of the largest conference rooms in Milan.In all, there are 247 spacious rooms and suites, Borromeo restaurant and bar and a superb Fitness Room with a stunning panoramic view over Milan. And the pleasure of "Offering hospitality" The Business Palace offers a wonderful choice of options for dining in Milan. Sample world-class international dishes and local favorites at our Borromeo restaurant. Or head to the La Corte bar for welcoming buffets and delicious tapas. Open day and night, La Corte is a wonderful spot to relax with a coffee and paper, or perhaps enjoy an aperitif before lunch or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Starhotels Business Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Business Palace Milan
- Starhotels Business Palace Hotel Milan