1,224 results
All reviewsshiseido spatrain stationcigar roommaserati carssteam showerrooftop barbeautiful hotelamazing spanespresso machinemilano centraletop floorshuttle servicehigh techupgraded to a suitethe hotel offerswould highly recommend this hotelmodern rooms
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel next to the Milan central station. I stayed 6 nights, the room quite small on the 5th floor but had a great view. All the rooms are tasteful. The breakfast is insufficient for such a hotel category and repeated. Great ease of transfer with Maserati. Sure we'll go back to recommend it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Marco O, Direttore generale at Excelsior Hotel Gallia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear 'KonstantinosMet'

Thank you for your feedback, we're so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us.

We are happy that you found our rooms tasteful and we have well noted your comments about the breakfast.

It's great to read that you will return, hopefully in the near future, and we thank you also for recommending our Hotel.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Great location steps from the Train Station. Hotel has amazing modern décor, my room was very spacious with in room treadmill, beautiful walk in closet and large luxurious bathroom. Roof top patio was beautiful for a night cap. Service was perfect.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Marco O, General Manager at Excelsior Hotel Gallia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear 'Ilume'

Thank you very much for such positive review.

We are happy to read that you were so amazed by our décor and very much satisfied with the comfort provided by the room you have stayed in.

Our colleagues put a lot of effort in ensuring that our Guests enjoy all the outlets of our Hotel, we are glad to know that you found a perfect spot for a night cap in our rooftop bar.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Milan.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

This is a late review, as I have not had the chance to write one.
I visited this hotel in August 2016. Upon arrival I saw the outside of the hotel and was immediately impressed; however I was blown away when I got inside. The decor, the smell and the overall ambience made me feel comfortable.

This was a surprise for my sister and I have to say not only did she love her stay, but myself and my brother did too. All the facilities were amazing. From the lobby to the pool, to the sauna, to the cigar room, to the rooftop bar; 10/10. Our bedroom was so comfortable and was cleaned to absolute detail every single day.

Honestly we have blues and daydreams of this hotel and refuse to settle for less than there is here. My favourite part of the hotel is the lobby, those elegant chandeliers and the spa, which feels like a vacation on a vacation. I am looking for an excuse to come to Milan just so I can come to this hotel again.

If you are reading this and have second thoughts; honestly you wont regret it and you can feel free to reply under my comment on your experience if you agree.

Lets not forget the beautiful Maserati that takes you to the city Centre. They really do spoil you here.

To the team at Excelsior Hotel Gallia...Thank you. I cannot wait to come back.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 3rd floor and we were happy with the view
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear 'SerahsForay',

A heartfelt thank you for this amazing review.

After having read all your kind words about our Hotel and our colleagues, we can say with pride that it was certainly worth the wait!
We are truly happy that what was meant to be a surprise for your sister, was also a special stay for you and your brother which left you all with great memories and we are glad to be part of them.

We always like to 'spoil' our Guests with all the best luxury can services; it is a pleasure that you could make the most out of it.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we will be looking forward to welcoming you all back on another occasion.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I almost regret to have stayed for only one night. The room was very comfortable and clean. The lighting arrangement was exceptional. The distance to the historic city center may be a drawback for a tourist, but for my short visit on New Year's eve, the late afternoon complimentary Maserati car service relieved from any inconvenience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear 'Ansgar S'

Thank you for having stayed with us and for sharing your review.

We appreciate your compliments about our Hotel, the facilities as well as the services that we offer to our Guests.
The Maserati courtesy cars are indeed a real treat and we are you could make the most out of this service.

We hope to welcome you back next time you visit Milan, hopefully for longer period of time so that you may also take a moment of pampering in our Shiseido Spa and taste the wonderful dishes of our restaurant Terrazza Gallia menu.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel only short term as we wanted to eat a snack before taking a train from Milan’s main train station- impressive building very nicely renovated, friendly staff and good service at the top floor roof bar ( where there is alao a restaurant) - it doesn’t come for free but is worth while

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Marco O, General Manager at Excelsior Hotel Gallia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear 'Matthias F'

Thank you for sharing your review here on TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to read that you have chosen to visit our rooftop bar Terrazza Gallia while waiting for your train and that you found your experience worth while.

We hope to see you again at our Hotel, hopefully next time for longer term so that you can experience also our rooms and the rest of our facilities.