“Nice hotel,average priced.”

Best Western Hotel Mirage
Ranked #53 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The hotel is nice with a very rich breakfast.I had a triple room and it was too small.Also, it is a bit away from the center.The staff is polite and helpful.The parking is charged but is safe.You can also try to find some parking spaces around the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
gruppomirage, Direttore at Best Western Hotel Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive review in describing your experience spent in our hotel during your stay in Milan.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Good quality hotel away from the main city centre. It is located about 30-40 minutes away from central station. It is only reached by tram number 14 (19 comes close)
Not walkable to San Siro, at least 45 mins however the tram and 2 buses will get you there in less time if you get the connections well. (tram 14 for 4 stops then bus 91 to lotto then bus 49). All transport runs into the morning and we got back from San Siro on a late Sunday game easily enough.
Rooms were lovely, modern and clean. Very nice jacuzzi bath and shower combo!!! Usual hard Italian mattress. ENGLISH TEA provided in room!!! Breakfast was nice and is served til 11.15.
Staff on reception were ok especially the man who checked us in, night man was not helpful or good english.

Room Tip: Superior rooms are good
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for Milan Furniture Fair. It was a little far from all the festivities but the 14-Line was right in front of the Hotel so getting to where I needed to go was easy once I understood how public transportation worked in Milan. The front desk also sold transportation tickets, which added to the convenience.

The rooms are fairly up to date. No bad surprises. The staff was really nice. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank nzer922

Dear Guest,
I appreciated your opinion and thank you very much for the time spent in describing your experience in our hotel during your stay in MIlan.
I send you my best wishes.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

i was impressed by this hotel from the start. We arrived early and a very helpful person on reception sorted our room quickly (triple room third bed in and made up ready). The bathroom was very stylish - deep jacuzzi bath and a good shower. Breakfasts were good with a wide choice, and the bar downstairs was prompt and reasonably priced. Even the minibar was very reasonably priced! Reception helped us with a pre-prepared map of how to get to San Siro, there is a shuttle bus to the exhibition Fiera centre, they have a system with taxis that every time arrived within 3 minutes, the Mercedes airport service is comfortable and costs the same as a taxi - what more could you ask for? The hotel is also right on the no 14 tram line, with a stop directly outside, and that takes you all the way into the heart of Milan and the Duomo. This proved an ideal base for us..

Room Tip: High up and facing the side street will be quieter
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank skyjockey99

Dear Guest,
Let me thank you for your opinion!!
I appreciated you had a pleasant stay in our hotel during your visit in Milan.
I take the opportunity to send my best regards.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed in this Hotel during my business trip to Milan this March 2014.
The Hotel is nice and clean. The rooms quite spacious. Beds comfortable and staff gracious enough to help.
The WiFi worked quite well. Breakfast was decent enough for the price I paid.
I could not go around the place as my trip ended for only a couple of days.
But I would stay its was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
I appreciated very much your opinion and I would like to thank you for the time spent in describing your experience in my hotel.
Yours very Sincerely,

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I'm an usual customer of this hotel since 1998. It's a good hotel for business trip, close to the new axibition center inMilan; but also is relatively close to downtowm, using tram line 14 you can visit duomo square in 30min. Or by walk, as i prefer, with more or less the same time.
Excellent breakfast, from a couple of years they have also a small gym, very small...

Room Tip: Ask a room on via Casella, instead of viale Certosa (due to traffic).
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
gruppomirage, Direttore at Best Western Hotel Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Guest
It 's really a great pleasure to count you among our most loyal customers since 1998.
Let me thank you for your trust in our services now almost twenty years.
Thank you very much for your positive considerations.
Hotel manager

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This was our 2nd stay at this hotel. It is far from the tourist areas of Milan. #14 tram is right across the street from the hotel and takes about 30-45 minutes to get to tourist areas.
Our room was very clean and comfortable. Wifi worked well in the room. We were there in March and our room was very warm and we could not get the A/C to work. We slept with our window open.
Breakfast choices were poor. Scrambled eggs had a strange texture and taste. Lots of breads and sweets.
There is a supermarket within 1 block of the hotel and an excellent restaurant across the street called L'Oasi.
My main complaint is there is no english language channels on the TV that had some 800 channels. No CNN or BBC for news. No, we did not spend our days in our room but would have liked to watch some news in the evening

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kmrnprnfl

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the time spent in describing your experience at Hotel Mirage.
I took good note of your crtitical about the breakfast and I will do of my best in order to improve the quality of scrambled eggs.
Hoping to welcoming you for the third time I take the opportunity to send my best regards,
Hotel Manager