“Would Recommend”
Review of Andreola Hotel

Andreola Hotel
Ranked #96 of 427 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great location to Central train station, everyone very helpful, room very nice, breakfast very good. Would recommend staying here, would stay here again when in Milan. Very good service by all the personnel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TennisbumArizona

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We really liked this hotel. Convenient to Milano Centrale. Lots of little restaurants and cafes in the area. The area seems like it used to be slummy but it is rehabbing. Kind of creepy at night but hip. Rooms are moderately sized and comfortable. Great lobby to hang out in. Helpful staff and an awesome breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheRealFranko
Reviewed 7 April 2014

It was overall a nice stay in Milan. Having visited Milan many times I think I have the experience about the hotels in Milan. For this reason I think that Andreola hotel is a nice and honest choice , meeting the basic needs and requirements as clean, above average breakfast and great location.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Athan63
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed there one short night while on transfer. The position is very good - close to the Central Station and if I think that I had paid similar price for a nearby Klick hotel, this is definetely a better option (I paid around 85€). This is a real hotel, with a lobby, restaurant and all the amenities a hotel should have. My single room was very spacious with a very big bathroom, clean white towels, all the toiletries, and generally very clean and well kept. Of course, decoration style is not the most contemporary. Wifi was working quite well, also in the room. The staff was nice and I especially appreciated the fact that they offered me packed breakfast given the fact that I had to leave before 6 a.m. (a croissant, an apple, a youghurt and a couple of buiscuits), even a coffee at checkout :). I would definetely recommend this place, if you are not asked to overpay.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank a_erre_a
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Stayed two nights in two different rooms which I'm afraid to say, had a very different standard. Try to avoid rooms in fifth floor. They have windows next to cealing and no sight outdoors. The breakfast was fantastic. Reception service was quick and no nonsense. Almost too efficient with not too many kind words or smiles.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tuuli P
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We stayed only for one night as we caught the train to Bologna in the morning. However, we found our room spacious, clean, nicely decorated and very quiet for a good night's sleep. Buffet breakfast was wonderful, with the best cappuccino we've ever had. Staff very polite and helpful. Milano Central Station is round the corner, we couldn't have chosen a better location. Overall a great stay!

Stayed: February 2014
4  Thank Rigaina
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here during a Formula 1 weekend. So, staying by the Central Train Station was most convenient for us.

When I booked, I had read mixed reviews and wasn't sure about the safety of the area. However, we thoroughly enjoyed this hotel. The staff were very friendly. Room service was some of the best Italian food we had in Italy (which is, of course, saying a lot)! There were some fun and interesting people in the hotel lobby bar with whom we interacted and so had a fun time. Our room was large and nice, though we booked just a regular room since we planned to spend so little time at the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple