Free cancellation until 03/08
US$275
US$217
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

nhow Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$117
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$139
US$119
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$146
US$119
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Best Western Plus Hotel Galles(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$107
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$96
US$86
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$118
US$104
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

The Yard Hotel(Milan)
US$2,199
US$249
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$322/night.

Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$274
US$251
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

All reviewswelcome drinkbreakfast and dinnerfree pastafree towelsbed dormrooftop terraceother guestscommon areastop floorlate at nightlocation is greatvisiting milancentral locationthe main train stationhostelhammocksaperitivo
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This place is just great. A good bar with friendly staff, and nice affordable food (and apperitivi every evening at 7). Breakfast is included in the price too. There are so many places you can go n this hostel to chill out with friends. There's a basement area with sofas and loads of usocal instruments to play with. It even has a TV and games console. There's a few little terraces to go out to and a great kitchen area with fridges to store any food you bring with you. The rooms theselves are comfortable and clean. The only problem with the rooms is that each bed does not have its own plug so sometimes you have to charge phones and cameras on the otherside of the room, but this is only a minor inconvenience. Lockers are provided so remember to bring your own padlock. This place feels more like someone's home than a hostel, really excellent, one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The location is great too, a five-ten minute walk from the duomo and metro station.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My second time at a hostel, and I was taken by storm! The area was great, right next to the Duomo so easy acces all around Milan. When I first arrived at the hostel, I was taken care of with a free drink of choice, and escorted to my dormroom by one of the owners. It was a great way to arrive :-) There's a nice vibe during the evening with the aperitivo and locals coming in to dine and wine. I loved it here. The hammock on the sunny terazze was the best! ;-)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I arrived at around 8am after a sleepless 15hr bus trip from Paris, greeted by the amazingly happy and friendly kristina who gave me a laptop to use, took my laundry and bags from me then let me sleep on their couch till check in! She made my day/ stay! But no the rest of the hostel is awesome ! The lobby is always full with interesting people, plus a 2nd kitchen for just people staying which had free food and an awesome balcony. Rooms great just everything was awesome from the moment I walked in, to the moment I left. I recommend this place to all my friends and all of you!!! Location is perfect as well!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I've stayed in plenty of hostels and I think this is the first where the staff introduced themselves when you check in. Great touch! A free welcome drink is most welcomed too. Then they show you to your room - a rare touch in hostels. The included breakfasts and dinners are good and the hostel does a great job in creating an atmosphere which allows you to meet others very easily.

My only tiny grumble: my bunk bed was shaky. You knew when the person below was turning over / getting up!

But don't get me wrong - a great place. Keep up the good work Bello!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed three days in Ostello Bello after a recommendation from a Bologna friend. The people is super friendly, the place is well organized and the rooms are clean. It is nice also because it is not a tourist-only place but also a popular place for locals to hangout at the bar and the restaurant (they offer cheap dinner for everybody), in this way you can have opportunities to interact not only with fellow travelers but also with the milanese.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo