“Milan must be proud to have such a property” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Armani Hotel Milano

Armani Hotel Milano
Ranked #11 of 430 Hotels in Milan
Athens, Greece
“Milan must be proud to have such a property”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2012

It's totally different from every hotel I've ever been in my life. The reception was in the 7th floor next to the lounge bar and restaurant and my room was in the 4th floor. The style , the colour, the materials, the design are extremely elegant. My room was a suite was spacy with living room , a bedroom and a huge bathroom full of Armani bath-staf. The location is ideal just next to via Montenapoleone and five minutes walk to Galeria. All people work for the hotel are very gentle and willingness to fulfill your desires. Try the restaurant in the 7th floor despite it's expensive is worth to have the experience.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank LuxFiveStar
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this review, 5 November 2012
Dear Guest,

it was a pleasure to have you as our Guest on your recent trip to Milano and thank you for your posting on TridAdvisor, I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us and found the Hotel and the location to be superb.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us.

Aaron Kaupp

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2012

Having just opened in the last 10 months, my wife and I decided when in Milan to give it the once over.
We arrived by car from Lugano and the doorman opened the door and then the hotel's double doors. On entering the lobby we noticed the fragrance in the air called bois d'incense and the minimalist interiors and were directed to the 7th floor and were greeted by Antonio who gave us a warm welcome and offered us a small tour of the Hotel.
Sheila and Barbara, assisted us in choosing our dinner reservations, which were beautifully served.
The spa also on the top floor is a paradise!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank francesca g
Dear Guest,

I was very pleased in reading your recent posting on TripAdvisor and the positive comments even more so I was delighted to read that you remembered some of the team by names which means that they truly made you feel at home.

If you ever do plan on coming back to Milano, please do let me know as I would be delighted to assist you with your reservation personally.

With my best wishes,
Durban, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

To end my exhausting 3 week stay in Italy on a high note, I chose to stay at the fabulous Armani Hotel, Milan for 2 nights (4 - 6 October 2012). The hotel far surpassed my expectations and I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven! The welcome greeting at the entrance was über friendly and efficient. I saw my luggage disappear while being escorted to the lift and to the reception. Within minutes, I was following my impeccably dressed lifestyle manager to my room. A short while later, my luggage arrived, carried by the best looking and most cheerful porter I've ever encountered on my travels :) ! The uncluttered interior decor reflects the crisp clean lines Mr Armani is famous for! As a single traveller, I booked a premier room (412), which was more than adequate for my needs. The room was sumptuous, the bathroom out of this world and the technology very impressive. Congratulations to Mr Armani for creating such a wonderful stylish space for a tired traveller! Wish I could have stayed longer! Will surely be back - soon!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Maliga
Dear Guest,

thank you for your wonderful posting on your recent trip to Milano and stay with us, I was delighted to read that you not only enjoyed the beauty of our Hotel but that the team made a wonderful difference to you.

I do look forward to welcoming you back with and in the meantime I wish you a wonderful christmas period.
With my best wishes.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012

since when i booked julia from the reservations professional and very detailed. upon my arrival the lifestyle manager greeted my wife and me and escorted us to the beautiful room on the 6th floor with the terrace. vero impeccable design and service! we will come back soon!

• Stayed September 2012
3 Thank almahud70
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this review, 8 October 2012
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you experienced the stay with Armani philosophy right from the time you booked your sojourn with us to the time you departed.

I do look forward to welcoming you back with us in the near future.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2012

Wow!!! The hotel is amazing and the service is excellent!!!

My lifestyle manager, Antonio, greeted me by name everytime I walked in the door and attended to every detail of my stay.

The hotel is top notch!!! The bed is the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The room is sooo quiet and although the remote system takes a little getting used to, once I got the hang of it I loved it!!!

I love the rain shower and the Armani products (although I long for hair conditioner).

I had one issue that has yet to be resolved. I had a bag with gifts for my Birthday... One scarf from Armani (which I loved) and one from Dolce and Gabbana. I had to take assist my friend with something in her room and left the sack (which was not in great shape) in the Vestubile. The Housekeeper apparently though it was trashed and removed it. :( They took my e-mail, so I am sure I will be hearing from them soon!

I loved the hotel! :)

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jenn14324
Dear Guest,

thank you for your wonderful posting on TripAdvisor, It was a pleasure yo have you stay with us and I am delighted that you enjoyed your sojourn with us from every Angle and that my team played an important role in doing so. I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in the near future.

Hong Kong, China
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2012

The Armani Hotel is a good hotel in a fantastic location. We stayed in a premium room with a very small living area, a decent sized bedroom and a great bathroom. The hotel is pretty hi tech with a remote that controls everything. The room was pretty dark and looked out on a pretty drab internal courtyard. The public areas felt a touch sterile. A bit airline lounge like. The lounge is pretty nice with great views over the city. The restaurant lacks ambiance. Breakfast was pretty good. Te service during the stay was very friendly and personable. The staff look great in their well tailored uniforms. A couple of minor misses: newspaper did not get delivered, room was not made up despite pressing the Please Make Up Room button. For 600 Euro per night I found the whole experience a good stay but not a memorable stay. We ended up having dinner at the Bulgari Hotel down the road and will most likely stay there on a future stay in Milan. More atmosphere. Warmer interiors. Better bar.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent write up on TripAdvisor, I was delighted to read that most of your aspects with your stay was of your liking and that my team took good care of you, I was sorry to read that there were little things that went wrong, I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in the near future and please do let me personally know if I can assist in any way.

Ashiya, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2012

During my two weeks summer retreat, we have stayed at Armani Hotel Milano for two nights. My reservation was a classic suit room. However thanks to generosity of the hotel management, we were upgraded to Ambassador suite room.
This is an amazing hotel in a sense that Mr. Armani expressed his own aesthetic values to the degree unimaginable. I am truly astonished to realize that there is at least single person who pursue his value system without any compromise (i.e., Something like a hotel version of his private house). Because of extremity, some people may love it but others may not. This is fine. Fine culture is not for everyone. Anyway, if you are an Armanist, this is the place you should visit at least once in your life.
Around the wall of the living room was placed with panels of special touch feeling. Between the panels, light is embedded. In the evening and night, the room itself is irradiating. This is very expensive and gorgeous while maintaining the beauty of simplicity. All the furniture is Armani Casa or specially designed. Coffee cups in the room were Meissen with golden Armani log.
Another surprise is storage. Most items are beautifully stored. This reminded me of an episode of Film Director Kurosawa. Whenever he takes a movie, we asked staff members to put top notch products in the closets (even when there is no plan to open the drawers). He believed that good karma would emanate from inside. Mr. Armani brought in such a stylistic beauty to this hotel.
Some scent is added to the air conditioning.
TV and telephone systems are the same as Armani Hotel Dubai and you can control virtually almost all electric equipment at hand. This is a world of Italian technology.
Male hotel staffs are in general, tall, macho and good-looking which may reflect personal preference. Female staffs are also beautiful. I specifically likened a lady at fitness studio.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Hikki1224
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent visit to the Armani Hotel and your valuable contribution on TripAdvisor. I was truly delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us in every detail and that my team took wonderful care of you. I do look forward to welcoming you back in the future with us.