“Nice Stay - Would Stay Again”

Armani Hotel Milano
Ranked #10 of 427 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect for I had read mixed reviews on this hotel. Upon arriving, we were greeted by staff and arrived upstairs at check in where we waited a good 20 minutes to get checked in. There were only 2 couples in front of us but just one person at the desk. The second woman at the desk was on the phone the whole time. We were pleasantly surprised and upgraded to a larger suite. Halls are very dark but quite quiet which was good. The room was very spacious and sleek a bit too modern for me but not complaining. My husband enjoyed the decor. Challenges with the remote. Horrid smell from the shower where we called for service and team arrived to resolve. Unfortunately the following day the smell in the area returned - guessing the plumbing? Either way, stay was enjoyable, staff was pleasant and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 August 2013

well i have been to the best so i was expecting something to blow my mind.what i found was a sleek modern hotel. While it has everything you needed i found that you had to take one elevator to get to the 7th floor lobby and then another to go down to the rooms.i have never seen this and imho this wasnt for my likes. I also liked the free mini bar touch BUT no booze so that defeated that nice touch. Finally going to bed I cut my toe on a piece of wood sticking up from the wood floor.While there is nothing wrong for 500 euro i expected alot more but the sheets and bed are super comfy.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2013

“What a hotel - as fashionable as the designer himself is a good way to look at it. It’s all about comfort, luxury, and of course, elegance. Not a single detail is overlooked: definitely some of the largest guestrooms in the city all controlled by touch screen, beige leather-lined walls, backlit headboards, complimentary mini-bars, floor-to-ceiling views, the subtle scent of Armani Privé… And my favorite part …each guest is assigned a Lifestyle Manager, an Armani-clad host who was there for every beck and call at the push of a button. My entire trip I felt like a VIP. Also, couldn’t ask for a better location, right in the middle of Milan’s shopping district – fitting for such a stylish stay.”

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I was delighted to read your recent posting on TripAdvisor and I thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us, which I was delighted to read went above your expectations, and you enjoyed everything that was offered to you from every point of view.

I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Amazing hotel, sleek modern design, detailed attention!
I stayed in a business suite, which was more like an apartment.
I fell like in my own place, everything at the tip of your hand, the desk, the complimentary minibar, the coffee... every detail to make you feel welcome.
Perfect location, walking distance to where you want to be when in Milan.
The staff was beyond any expectation, their dedication turned my stay at this hotel into a truly remarkable experience.
The breakfast at the rooftop restaurant was lavish, a generous variety to please any pallet.
The swimming pool and spa are of an absolute beauty.
So enjoyable, every single minute of your stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for your most recent posting on TripAdvisor, wonderful ro read that you enjoyed your time with us in every aspect from the comfort of your room to the design, location and that the team went above and beyond to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The Hotel lobby, the room and the bathroom, were as chic as a runway original. However, while the young staff was friendly, and always enthusiastic to help, they just could not deliver like the seasoned pros. An example; There never seemed to be a dedicated concierge. Each time I returned to the desk for advice.... a dinner suggestion, perhaps, a different person, sometimes with no real concierge experience, was available for "their best try". I am sure in time, the polish will shine. With a very good restaurant, beautiful facility, stylish rooms (if your not tech shy), and great location.... it is well on its way.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

thank you for having stayed with us on your recent visit to Milano, I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your constructive feedback, having a Lifestyle concept we are still trying to work the figure of a real concierge into it as I can understand how this could come across differently.
I do hope that on your next visit we will have a dedicated person to you on site to help you arrange your time in MIlano to the smalles detail.

In the meantime I wish you a wonderful week.
KInd regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Truly 5 stars all the way. Clean, modern hotel, with lovely room, bedroom somewhat cramped, but bathroom made up for it. Really spacious bathroom. Our room had a private balcony which was nice.
Complementary water, complementary mini bar, with nightly selection of chocolates, and WiFi.
Excellent service all around. Staff were great!
Perfect location, close to the beautiful Duomo and all the major shopping.
Nothing negative about this hotel, my kids and I loved it! Will love to go back.

Room Tip: Our room was perfect. I'm sure all others will be
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

it was a pleasure to have you with us on your recent trip to Milano and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your sojourn with us and were happy with the product we offer, and that the service played an important role in making your stay a memorable one.
We do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I am not a fashion guy so I was dreading our stay here. However, I was wrong. One of the most peaceful city hotels I have ever stayed at. The rooms are very interesting, unique and incredibly comfortable. Just a really cool place with nice staff and a great location.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I was delighted in reading your recent post on TripAdvisor, I am very happy to know that today you have a different oppinion on a Designer Hotel and that the team our location it worthwhile.
They all strive very hard to make all our guests feel at home and special at the same time.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us on your next trip to Milano.
Kind regards,