1,295 results
All reviewsil carpaccioporta veneziacorso buenos airesnice hotelminute walkstay there againbreakfast roomcentral stationstayed nightswalking distancereception staffquiet streetmain attractionscold meatsdecent sizelake comorooms are small
Reviewed 13 October 2017

The Hotel Sanpi is a delightful small hotel close to Milano Centrale and Milano Porta Garibaldi stations. All the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. My room might have been a little on the small side, but pleasant and clean - with a little balcony overlooking the garden bar.
I recommend the hotel highly and will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Perfect, small, room - exactly what you need for a weekend. Wonderful hotel garden for a morning coffee or evening drink. Clean and fresh place, nice personell, very good breakfast. Excellent location close to Milano fashion district and walking distance from Central station.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017

A lovely surprise awaits you when entering this establishment. The lobby is tastefully decorated and the front desk staff are helpful and friendly. This hotel is centrally situated, a short stroll to corso buenos aires. Its on a rather grubby street but safe and not at all a reflection of what meets you once you are inside. The room we received was boutique style size but with everything you expect from a good hotel room; kettle, coffee, tea, complimentary water and slippers. The bed is large and comfortable. The hotel is clean and well kept. A full leghth mirror would have been welcome in the room and there were a little noise from the street but it didn't disturb us.
Breakfast is served downstairs off the lobby, we enjoyed it, there was a good choice of cereals, fruits, eggs, sausages ect.
Overall a clean and comfortable hotel to stay in while in Milan.

Room Tip: As for a room that faces the courtyard with its pretty garden.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel really needs a good refurbishment of the rooms and bathrooms. We were placed in the smallest room of the floor as it was visible on the emergency plan. Everything in the hotel feels cheap, from the doors to the furniture and so on. I give it 3 stars because the breakfast was nice and reach and overall the hotel was very clean and the staff very pleasant. The hotel has very nice garden where we were having our breakfast. Also note that the area of the hotel is very multicultural and the majority of people being African emigrants. I would generally avoid this area of the city.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I got the room 215. Cute, clean, quite, quite spacious, big bathroom, great TV, loved the bed!! The bath rope is soft and super fresh cleaned, they provide all the vanity set you need, slippers and great soft towels.
The bar has a great aperitivo starting at 5pm with delicious tramezzini and the breakfast is super good!! I stay only couple of nights, I wish I had the time to enjoy the beautiful little backyard they have. The location is convenience, the subway, Porta Venezia, it is just a minute walking and it is on the red line, wich bring you to all the main attraction in the city.
Corso Como is just 15min walking. Central train station is 3 min taxi ride.
However is not the coolest spot, if you are looking for the fashion side of Milan. I was there for work, so it was perfect, I realized was also crowded of lots of tourist too from all over the world.
The staff is friendly and super helpful, better than many 5 stars hotel I have been in! I also felt very safe, I slept like a baby!! I am often traveling alone and in many other hotels I have been in, sometime it is not that easy for me to get asleep..
I was very positively surprised and I will definitely come back!

If you really want to be picky, the general look of the room was just a little dated and the hallway's carpet to get into the room needs to be replace. But I have to admit, that for the rates that I paid was an excellent stay!
I go to Milan twice a year, I am glad I found this hotel, I know now, a good spot for me to be next time!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business