“Best in Milan”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This ice cream is the best in Milan.
Lots of flavours and at a reasonable price.
There is a seating area for patrons wishing to partake in a sundae or other delicious concoctions.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Out of the 3 gelato places I tried in Milan, this place ranked a close second. I had a cone with tiramisu and hazelnut. The tiramisu was amazing. They had a good variety of flavors and are in a good location to grab some gelato and walk down Via Dante, enjoying the shops and people.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I've been to Italy six times, most recently for two weeks in May 2013. This is the BEST GELATO EVER! I've had plenty of Gelato from my many travels to Italy, and I can hands down say this is the most delicious. And, for via Dante in Milan, the price was very good. There were many flavors and to chose from. Ordering was easy and there were self serve napkins which is always nice when eating Gelato out of a cone on a hot day. I had the mango and my husband had the cafe. Both were excellent. I am still dreaming about this Gelato, and will definitely be stopping here for more the next time I return to Milan.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Everything is wonderful..i tried 4 cups caramello for me its my fav so it worth it to try it if ya r there..

Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Nice flavours and good taste! Recommendable and an ok price if you are in the centre - 3.50 for 3 flavours in a small copetta.