Hotel Manzoni is in a terrific location to all the major sites in central Milan. However, a few helpful tips to assist management and future guests:
1. Night attentant was super.
2. Desk lamb did not work.
3. Window did not close.
4. Carefully check your exit invoice as we were billed 22 euro for a breakfast we did not partake.(note: a great bar for cafe and breakfast is only two blocks from the hotel).
5. Do not eat the four snacks offered on the desk unless we wish to pay 5 euro for a candybar.
6. Our trip to Milan was for my wife's birthday. Management was aware of this ocassion when booked- Sadly, no acknowledgement from management- Nonetheless, we had a terrific time in Milan.
Our advice is to check around the other hotels in the area to make sure you are provided with value for money..
R. and E. Firlik
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Manzoni is located in Via Santo Spirito, a calm narrow street where the center meets the fabulous fashion district of Milano, Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga. Since 1951, the Hotel is known as a prestigious address for those who want to experience Milano. One of the most elegant and classic 4 star hotel in Milano, unique for its style, enhanced by impeccable attention to details, result of anaccurate refurbishment. The feeling of being at Home and pampered by a staff that likes to anticipate on your needs and provides a wide rangeof facilities and services during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Manzoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manzoni Hotel Milan