Chateau Monfort
The Yard Hotel(Milan)
US$293
US$236
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$121
  • Pool
US$154
US$123
  • Breakfast included
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$224
  • Pool
US$302
US$271
1,620 results
All reviewsalice in wonderlandsoup kitchennottingham forestbeautiful hotelspa areathe general managerexecutive roomfive star hotelwalking distancesteam roomminute walkhotel restaurantshopping areacity centretram stoplinate airportvisiting milan
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The waitress at the restaurant was outstanding. I am sorry I had to go get her money to tip her since the hotel does not accept tips for payment of the meal like they do in the States. I gave her a tip the following day, but did not eat in the restaurant. You guys should change this for ease of doing payments for meals.

Room Tip: Get the high end room on the 4th floor, as the room and its amenities were great! I liked the sky lights and the fact you could open them!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind comment, I'm very glad you appreciated the service of our staff, your beautiful review is more worthy than any money compensation!

I really hope to welcome you again, in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin, during your next trip to Milan.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Lovely hotel, super staff but the room was the size of a small shoebox. Bathroom was average size but room was impossibly tiny. I would definitely go back provided they promised and showed me a bigger room. Luca at the desk was very helpfull and the young man at the bar made a mean Spritz!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Madam,

thank you for your kind review, it will be our pleasure to assign a bigger room during your next staying at Château Monfort.

I hope to welcome you back soon in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin, a fantastic Spritz is waiting for you!

My kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very boutique hotel, that was just beautiful on the inside. The rooms were very nice. The bathroom was my personal favourite. The staff were prompt with their service and we had no complaint in our short 2 days there. It is very close to the city (around 15min walk) and the metro station. The parking at the hotel is a bit expensive, but there is a public parking area that is cheaper, which is just around the corner.

Room Tip: We had the room on the 8th floor (king size) facing the old church. There were no noises from the street. They also have balcony rooms, which we did not try. So they could be better. Have no idea

Dear Mrs Jaya,

I am really glad you appreciated our property and the room assigned.

I hope to welcome you back soon in the fairytale atmosphere of Château Monfort and to have you as our Guest for a longer stay.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This hotel is beautiful. It is definitely 5 star. The hotel can be reached by a bus straight
from Linate airport. It is only a short walk to the main attractions and shops. On arrival we were upgraded. The room itself was immaculate and perfect to come back to after a lot of walking around Milan. The staff are very friendly and couldn't be more helpful. The restaurant/bar area is also lovely however we didn't eat there. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Milan.

• Stayed: May 2014
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you for your beautiful feedback and for having taken the time to leave your positive comment on Tripadvisor.

All the staff of Château Monfort and I is already looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I stayed for three nights over the May bank holiday weekend. When we checked in mid morning there was no wait for our room which is always a good start.
The room was spacious with a rather different oval bed with glamorous voile curtains around it. The bathroom was excellent with a raindrop shower head as well as a handheld shower head.
There was complimentary water and a nespresso machine which I think is becoming the standard in a good hotel.
We paid extra for breakfast and on the whole it was good with lovely coffee and really fresh croissants. You could get eggs cooked on the spot but maybe not up to UK or US hotel standard.
The hotel is a bit of a walk to the Duomo (a good 10 min) but the bus stops outside the hotel.
The hotel staff were very informative and friendly and I would certainly stay again.

Dear Mrs Anne,

I'm very glad to read that you appreciated our property, the room assigned and the quality of our breakfast.

Thank you for your beautiful review, I really hope to welcome you back, in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin, during your next trip to Milan.