Chateau Monfort
US$150
US$396
US$232
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel Major(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$133
  • Room Service
US$155
US$142
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Plaza Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$144
Travelocity
Best Western Hotel Madison(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$139
  • Restaurant
Klima Hotel Milano Fiere(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$121
getaroom.com
1,595 results
All reviewsalice in wonderlandsoup kitchennottingham forestbeautiful hotelspa areathe general managerexecutive roomfive star hotelwalking distancesteam roomminute walkhotel restaurantshopping areacity centretram stoplinate airportvisiting milan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

- Comfortable hotel
- Small room (vs. American Standard)
- Cute bathroom, great products
- Beautiful building, well decorated and design
- Very clean
- Average location (10 min walks city center vs. other luxury properties which are all central)
- Very nice and helpful staff
- Just way OVERPRICED for what it offers

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jro0619
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind feedback, I am really glad you appreciated our property and our staff.

About the OVERPRICED, it depends on what other hotels we are compared, our aim is to offer a consistently high quality service and obviously that has a cost.
However, I would be glad to offer you an Italian aperitivo during your next staying at Château Monfort, so that we can talk together about this point!

Hoping to welcome you back soon in the fairytale atmosphere of Château Monfort, I send you my warmest regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

There is nothing to dislike about this hotel. Booked upon recommendation of my Italian travel agent. We had two interconnecting rooms on the ground floor I loved how they were so close to the lobby yet around two bends in the hallway and so quiet. If you are a very light sleeper you may not like to sound of the trams outside but the soundproof windows work a charm. We enjoyed our breakfast and everyone was sweet smiling and always offering to help. The beds were wonderful and all of the linen towels were 5 star. There is a nice attention to detail paid and it is nice to not be in palace with hoards of tourists. We also really enjoyed two hours in the indoor salt pool steam rooms (30E pp) this was offered to us by Pablo as we didn't know we had to pay and we booked it on condition we needed the pool for our daughter.

Room Tip: Rooms 016 and 018 are ground floor very quiet at the end of the hallway and in summer don't get the afternoon sun beating down on the windows
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

thank you for posting this beautiful review, I am delighted to know you had a comfortable stay and found the rooms nice and well-outfitted.
I'm glad you enjoyed our SPA Amore & Psiche and I hope to welcome you back soon, in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin, during your next trip to Milan.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We spent two nights at the Chateau Monfort, a truly lovely hotel, very well equipped and in a great location.
Reception staff were great and very helpful with suggestions for places to visit and where to eat.
The same can't be said for the dining room staff who appeared as though they were doing you a favour by being there. That said the food quality was good.
The rooms were very comfortable and had all mod cons.
We would most definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you for your beautiful feedback and for the note about the service received at the dining room, so that I can verify with my team the reason why we were not be able to understand your needs and we could offer you, next time, a better experience.

Looking forward to welcoming you again, next time you visit Milan, I send you my kindest regards.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

You wouldn't guess it's a five star hotel. You'd say four, and a pretty mediocre four star hotel. The decor is just kitsch and pastel, like a little girl's room. Not very romantic... Plus it's expensive, you can find many other better hotels in Milan for the same price.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julia M

Dear Mrs Julia,

thank you for your kind feedback.

I regret that you didn't like the fairytale style of Château Monfort, we are chosen and appreciated precisely for the neo-Romantic style of our interiors and for our romantic atmosphere and charm.

However, I do hope that we might get a second chance from you to welcome you back in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The standards in this hotel are excellent and a credit to the 'hands on' manager Marco Montagnani, he is one of the few hotel managers' to be genuinely interested in the well being of his guests and this reflects on his first class staff. Before and during our visit special thanks go to Pablo and Luca in reception, their assistance was excellent and while there Linda in reception was equally efficient. Thanks also go to Josto in the bar and Frederica and Andreas in the restaurant for making our visit so enjoyable, what charming people. The Spa was a dream and used exclusively for 2 hours could not have made my partners birthday any better. We have stayed in many hotels round the world and recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a central Milan hotel of quality and style, only 10 minutes walk into the centre. Well done Marco and we will see you again soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chefgee
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you for your lovely feedback, your beautiful words make me feel so happy and so proud of my staff.

I really hope to welcome you back, in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin, during your next trip to Milan.

My warmest regards,