“Ask and you shall receive”
Review of Chateau Monfort

Chateau Monfort
Ranked #8 of 426 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Clearly the review from 18.06 is from a novice traveller.

The hotel is brilliant, great rooms (i've stayed many times) location is perfect, friendly staff great service all happy and smiling.

Breakfast great and all in a magnificent building.

Well done you run a fine value for money hotel!

DW..

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Mr David,

thank you for your beautiful comment and to have shared your lovely experience at Château Monfort.

I appreciate your feedback and proud to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful.

Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope to welcome you back soon in the fairytale atmosphere of Château Monfort.

There are newer reviews for Chateau Monfort

Reviewed 18 June 2014

What an amazing hotel! So elegant and classy. Stayed there for 3 nights while visiting Milan for the first time and I absolutely loved it. The front desk staff were so helpful and nice with anything we needed. The breakfast was fresh and tasty with energetic lovely waitresses who welcome and thank you a million times. The room and bathroom are good size and nicely designed. The hotel is located 10-12 minutes walking distance from the center where you can find the Duomo and a thousand of shops. From the moment you check in, you feel that you are in a 5 star hotel with the beautiful decor and service. I highly recommend this hotel...it really is amazing.

Room Tip: Different designs in different rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Yana,

thank you for your beautiful comment and to have shared your lovely experience.

I am really glad you appreciated our property, the room assigned, our breakfast and our high quality service.

I hope to welcome you back, in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin, during your next trip to Milan.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff was very friendly, the hotel was really cute and nice, the breakfast was excellent. The bathroom could be more private though by adding curtain. I got an attic room, which was spacious room and had a cute bathroom. but the room has no window, it would be perfect if I could have a view to the street.

Room Tip: Dont forget to ask if the room that has windows (not the attic one)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

thank you for your lovely feedback, I will be pleased to share your beautiful words with all my staff.

Thank you once again for staying with us and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Château Monfort.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed this hotel on a our honeymoon. And we were not dissapointed. It was like they had pulled this hotel out of a fairy tale book. The room was exquisite and spacious and the staff was impeccable. They even helped us locate a lost bag from a flight. Recommend this hotel 100%. Very close to the centre of Milan. Walking distance to everything.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mattgin,

thank you so much for your beautiful feedback, I am delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable and that you had a fairy tale honeymoon... I hope to welcome you, as our guests, also for your first anniversary!

Thank you once again for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Château Monfort in the very near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

* Very friendly and helpful staff
* Lovely large rooms
* Beautiful Lobb
* Close to the Duomo
* Overpriced but deserves 5 stars
.................................................................................................

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind comment, I'm very glad you appreciated the quality of our service and the room assigned.

I really hope to welcome you again, in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin, during your next trip to Milan.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Friendly staff, simple check-in. The hotel is a bit away from Duomo (15 min walk), but closer to the main shopping streets. Hotel itself is elegant, the room we had was large, with a view on the central courtyard. Philips ambilight TV can be put away behind a frame. Bathroom is in the bedroom (shower and sink) which is a plus and minus. Hidden by a combination of curtains and glass walls it makes for a unique, memorable experience if you can handle the slight reduction in privacy. Didn't use spa. Didn't eat breakfast. All-in-all an enjoyable weekend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Frederic,

thank you for your lovely feedback, your beautiful words make me feel so happy! Next time, you should also enjoy our amazing SPA and delicious breakfast...

I really hope to welcome you back soon in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

While visiting Milan for a convention we stay in Chateau Monfort. The hotel is situated in a historical building, nearby the center of the city.. On arrival the people at the reception were very friendly, ourr room was very nice and there were several light design effects. The breakfast is very good . The lady in charge for the breakfast is very hostile and enthousiastic. We can highly recommend this hotel, ask for an executive room.

Room Tip: Ask for an executive room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr Wim,

thank you so much for sharing this beautiful feedback and for your lovely words of appreciation.

I hope to welcome you back again, in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin, during your next trip to Milan.