“Excellent!!”

Ranked #13 of 428 Hotels in Milan
Miami, Florida
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This hotel met our expactations!! After a long trip we stayed in Milan for 2 nights and this hotel offered what we needed... Very nice and spacious room, good shower, good service, and good location away from crowds but close enough to walk to main attractions! Its a truly elegant chateau!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear BeJourney,

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback! I am pleased to read that your stay with us was excellent and the Hotel met your expectations.
I really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in a next future in the fairytale atmosphere of Château Monfort, I send you my warmest regards.

Marco Montagnani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Clearly David W is condescending in his views.

Firstly we ARE seasoned travellers for his information. The first two nights of our extended weekend break at this hotel were very enjoyable. However, this was spoiled on the last night. We cut our evening short to return to the hotel to have drinks at the bar. When we arrived the bar was sectioned off and we were told we could not enter as there was a private function going on and so we were ushered into the side room where they serve breakfast! There was zero atmosphere in there and when I asked for a glass of Peroni I was told that the party had drunk all the Peroni and they only had Becks available.
If I am paying 5 star prices I expect 5 star service and the service on our last night was appalling and we felt like an inconvenience.
When I mentioned to the waiter that this wasn't acceptable he just shrugged his shoulders and walked away. If a function was booked then we should have been made aware of it and not be told when we want to use the bar area that we are not allowed to do so! Extremely unprofessional and is sufficient to keep us from visiting this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank raybrahms1964
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to leave your detailed comments and helpful suggestions.
I regret that our services, or part of them, have not completely satisfied your expectations.
I will take all your issues into right consideration and I will do my best with all my staff to improve the critical points you indicated.

I really hope to have a second chance to welcome you back, in the near future, in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin!

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights in June 2014 and it was simply fantastic. The hotel and rooms are absolutely beautiful, spotless and very unique! The staff was extremely courteous, warm and friendly. The hotel is situated about a 15 minute walk from the main shopping area in Milano and Duomo di Milano. The location felt very safe and not too busy. Also it was fantastic that the WiFi was fast and reliable. The best place I stayed at while in Italy!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Scornick,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your stay @ Chateau Monfort!

Me and all the staff are very proud and happy of the fact that you appreciated the service of our staff and enjoyed your stay with us.

We all are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Lake Worth, Florida
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The hotel is beautiful with a striking spa in the cellar (I think it is for an additional price). So the hotel scores high on atmosphere, design and location (10 min walk from the Duomo). The problem is that we could hear everything on the street from our room. Every car, every truck, every bus and every pedestrian talking on his/her cellphone. So our sleep quality was bad and that is unacceptable in a pricey 5 star hotel. On the second night, there were power interruptions so the lights and TV kept turning on and off by themselves for quite some time beginning 3am or so.
The bath tub is big and comfy but if you are a shower person, tough.
The breakfast is outrageously expensive but exceptionally good.
The free wifi connection was flawless.

all in all, not so bad but for the price, i expect much much better.

Room Tip: Do not take room 12. You will not get much sleep.
2 Thank dimsumchef
Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind feedback, I regret that the room assigned was not confortable enough for your needs; about the power interruptions, unfortunately, that night, there was a local black out.
It will be my pleasure to reserve you a room, on a higher floor, during your next stay with us.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Clearly the review from 18.06 is from a novice traveller.

The hotel is brilliant, great rooms (i've stayed many times) location is perfect, friendly staff great service all happy and smiling.

Breakfast great and all in a magnificent building.

Well done you run a fine value for money hotel!

DW..

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr David,

thank you for your beautiful comment and to have shared your lovely experience at Château Monfort.

I appreciate your feedback and proud to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful.

Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope to welcome you back soon in the fairytale atmosphere of Château Monfort.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 18 June 2014

What an amazing hotel! So elegant and classy. Stayed there for 3 nights while visiting Milan for the first time and I absolutely loved it. The front desk staff were so helpful and nice with anything we needed. The breakfast was fresh and tasty with energetic lovely waitresses who welcome and thank you a million times. The room and bathroom are good size and nicely designed. The hotel is located 10-12 minutes walking distance from the center where you can find the Duomo and a thousand of shops. From the moment you check in, you feel that you are in a 5 star hotel with the beautiful decor and service. I highly recommend this hotel...it really is amazing.

Room Tip: Different designs in different rooms
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco_Montagnani, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Yana,

thank you for your beautiful comment and to have shared your lovely experience.

I am really glad you appreciated our property, the room assigned, our breakfast and our high quality service.

I hope to welcome you back, in the enchanted world of Juan Lapin, during your next trip to Milan.

Rome, Italy
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff was very friendly, the hotel was really cute and nice, the breakfast was excellent. The bathroom could be more private though by adding curtain. I got an attic room, which was spacious room and had a cute bathroom. but the room has no window, it would be perfect if I could have a view to the street.

Room Tip: Dont forget to ask if the room that has windows (not the attic one)
Dear Guest,

thank you for your lovely feedback, I will be pleased to share your beautiful words with all my staff.

Thank you once again for staying with us and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Château Monfort.