“Would love to go back to this restaurant”

Trattoria Il Quadrifoglio
Ranked #1,078 of 8,181 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Potomac, Maryland
“Would love to go back to this restaurant”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We got there at 7, so we were the only ones there, even the waitress wasnt there yet since most restaurants don't open until 730 but we loved being there alone. The staff did their best to make our meal great. I was worried about what I ordered because the cook took our order and didn't speak much english so I wasn't really able to ask him what was in the seafood pasta dish but it was great. So much seafood and it was all so good, muscles, prawn, clams and calamari. We are not wine drinkers at all so my husband asked the waitress to just bring us some red wine and she brought a great small bottle and brought a little ice pack to keep it cool. We really enjoyed the night. It was a great dinner especially for our last night in Milan.

Visited June 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cosy restaurant”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Very welcoming staff. Great food and wine for a fair price. To recommend. For sure will return when in Milan

Usedom Island, Germany
“fantastic”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Milan is not easy to find places like this normal,simple and with a good prices i liked the spaghetti special so tasty and i just can say its a good place.Though the place is not that big but its comfortable its not easy for parking.

• Visited October 2013
“Sweet little place full of locals”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I sought this place out after having visited the nearby Monumental Cemetery.

Unsure if it was open I peered around the corner to see there were a couple of tables of businessmen and friends eating what looked like some very good food.

Waitress spoke very good english and was very helpful when I ordered a second bottle of water and she opened still instead of sparkling it was replaced immediately no problem - despite my protestation that I was happy to take the still.

I was dining alone so asked if they could do a glass of white wine - which the waitress tried but was unable to but offered a glass of red. I was offered the bottle to review and poured a generous amount to see if it was to my satisfaction.

I had a seafood risotto which was great - lots of seafood freshly cooked but perhaps a little over salted for my liking. This didn't deter me from finishing it but sadly this didn't leave any room for the fabulous looking creme caramel that the three gentlemen at the table opposite me all had -I suspect it may be a compulsory dish with regulars from the banter that occurred.

I was expecting a EUR40 bill but to my surprise it came in at 15! Very good value for money and that glass of wine EUR1!

Restrooms were clean and tidy and it gave the impression of a cosy place to take time to eat with friends.

• Visited September 2013
Milan, Italy
“Franco, almost 30 years of great food”
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

The owner Franco is managing this restaurant since 1984, and he deserves the faithful following of customers that often pay visit. He's always able to suggest the best choices for everyone, picking from a menu strong both in fish and meat, with some very rich combinations of pasta and fish.
I usually go for a wonderful spaghetti and seafood, after which I choose one of the desserts from an assorted cart.
Very good wine list.
Prices right for the overall quality.
Free parking in the nearby via Bertini.

• Visited July 2013