“great hostel !!!”

Ranked #102 of 271 Milan B&B and Inns
Milan, Italy
“great hostel !!!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I went back to Central Hostel Milan for 3 weeks. I changed my opinion on this accommodation!! This time everything was excellent! the room and bathrooms were kept cleaned all the time, the staff was very helpful and friendly. The general atmosphere of the flat was great. I will definitely go back to Central Hostel, and I would recommend C H M to everyone.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank katympizzo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Really friendly and nice staff, clean rooms and good provided. Close to the Central Station and near to the underground. Really good experience with this hostel.I can only say a good word for B&B Central Hostel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Johana P
Tula, Russia
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Before my trip I booked place in this hostel (through booking.com), then my plans were changed (friends invited me to stay in their house) and i canceled my booking. But hostel already took money from my credit card. I thought, that after 45 days they will give me money back, but all time gone, I wrote in booking.com support and hotel administration said, that they will not give me money back, because they confirmed for visa center, that I booked this hostel (noone didn't say me about this, and didn't ask my confirmation).
Though, when I canceled room, I received email, that my booking was canceled without fee.

I really brought docs for visa, but it was printed file about booking without financial guarantee.
If assumed such situation, I could brought invite from friends for getting visa.

After few email through booking.com support, hostel agree to give money back.
Be accurate if you want to be flexible and not sure in your plans.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank MuslyMu
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stayed here during the Milano Design Week so had to pay 180 euros for a single room for one night - which is too expensive if you get such simple room. There is no service so you rather bring your own towel or necessities. The worst is the sound coming from all other rooms and the shower which gives hardly any water. Only positive aspect: the location is quite central/close to metro station Loreto.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Really friendly reception, the rooms are clean, air conditioning works great, the bathroom is spacious and clean. Is nice and quiet, close to the station and is a good budget option if you're passing through Milan. Perhpas the area it's in is a little shady, and if you're looking for a party or social hostel this isn't your best bet - but they're the only downsides.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank NoMapNoWorries
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Had a hard time finding this hotel, since there were no sign to be found, taking heavy rain with heavy luggage, went for the wrong exit at the Loreto Metro station and ended up loosing my friends really not a good combination when you're exhausted from 8 hours train ride.
But this place is such a reliever! Clean, cozy, & warm. I'd like to thank Daniella as the owner, she's very kind, friendly, and really helped me discovering Milano. She really made days in Milano. I hope she enjoyed the herbal drink i left for her ;)
I took the triple room which has a great balcony facing the street, but not as noisy as i think it'd be. The bathrooms are clean & spotless. The beds are very comfy, the kitchen has everything you need.
The location is very perfect, at least for me, just a couple minutes to Loreto Metro Station (if you found the right entrance/exit), and 15 minutes walk to Milano Centrale, same amount of time if you take the Metro.
I definitely came back here if I visit Milano! You just can't beat the value!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Polantas G
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

We arrived last night around 9 o'clock not realising that the reception would be closed (our own fault for not checking or letting them know) luckily Daniela was standing outside and couldn't be more welcoming, she gave loads of useful advise and extremely helpful with all the questions we threw at her and nothing was too much trouble!
The room was quirky and very clean, we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple