“The warmest people I ever met”

B&B Central Hostel Milano
Ranked #83 of 270 Milan B&B and Inns
Jakarta, Indonesia
“The warmest people I ever met”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The owner. Daniella and her staffs are friendly and give warm welcome to everybody. I can tell it from how the people who leaves express their farewell to her. She will share you places most people want to go in Milan and how to reach them in most effective and efficient way.

The room was spacious, and there's a balcony for leisure. You can use their kitchen and cook whatever responsibly. The staffs inform you so detail, like they will not let you got trouble during stay. So care.

If you like warm and friendly people, home-like, and low cost bed, I recommend this hostel. But if you like the nightlife atmosphere, you probably don't fit here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank GogorU

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Daniela the owner of the hostel is very warm, friendly and helpful.

On the first day we checked in, she sat down with us to tell us where in Milan we should visit and even gave us her number so that we could whatsapp her if we need help along the way.

Also, because we drove there and there was no parking space, she also recommended us where to park and in the end, we didn't have to pay for parking too. Do note however that the hostel is situated at an area that is quite 'hot' for parking because the working people will park their cars here. If you wish to park, u will have to wait till 6pm when they clear their cars.

The area is also only a 30-minute walk to the Duomo (if you don't end up entering the shops along buenos aires; the main shopping street) and has a metro station (loreto) about 3-min away.

The rooms are simple but clean. Showers have a bit of an intermittent heat and no heat but for 70€ for 3 person a night with all these. I think it is a steal.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Rahchansays
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I went back to Central Hostel Milan for 3 weeks. I changed my opinion on this accommodation!! This time everything was excellent! the room and bathrooms were kept cleaned all the time, the staff was very helpful and friendly. The general atmosphere of the flat was great. I will definitely go back to Central Hostel, and I would recommend C H M to everyone.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank katympizzo
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Really friendly and nice staff, clean rooms and good provided. Close to the Central Station and near to the underground. Really good experience with this hostel.I can only say a good word for B&B Central Hostel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Johana P
Tula, Russia
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Before my trip I booked place in this hostel (through booking.com), then my plans were changed (friends invited me to stay in their house) and i canceled my booking. But hostel already took money from my credit card. I thought, that after 45 days they will give me money back, but all time gone, I wrote in booking.com support and hotel administration said, that they will not give me money back, because they confirmed for visa center, that I booked this hostel (noone didn't say me about this, and didn't ask my confirmation).
Though, when I canceled room, I received email, that my booking was canceled without fee.

I really brought docs for visa, but it was printed file about booking without financial guarantee.
If assumed such situation, I could brought invite from friends for getting visa.

After few email through booking.com support, hostel agree to give money back.
Be accurate if you want to be flexible and not sure in your plans.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank MuslyMu
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stayed here during the Milano Design Week so had to pay 180 euros for a single room for one night - which is too expensive if you get such simple room. There is no service so you rather bring your own towel or necessities. The worst is the sound coming from all other rooms and the shower which gives hardly any water. Only positive aspect: the location is quite central/close to metro station Loreto.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Really friendly reception, the rooms are clean, air conditioning works great, the bathroom is spacious and clean. Is nice and quiet, close to the station and is a good budget option if you're passing through Milan. Perhpas the area it's in is a little shady, and if you're looking for a party or social hostel this isn't your best bet - but they're the only downsides.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo