“Fantastic Chinese Cuisine !!!”
Review of Su Garden

Su Garden
Reserve with
Su Garden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #149 of 8,181 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$22 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Singapore, Singapore
“Fantastic Chinese Cuisine !!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Just went Su Garden tonight with my hubby, craving for Asian cuisine... and Wow ! Excellent Chinese food with nice presentations ! Good ambience n attentive, very friendly waiter n waitress !!! Intending to go back on Monday for dinner but it will closed... Oh well, Definitely will come back here again in my next trip to Milan !

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bangkok
“Great Chinese Food”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We were looking for Asian food in Milan during our conference in January 2014. Su Garden was popped up on my TripAdvisor app on iPhone as it's nearby the hotel and good rating. It's very accurate rating once again from TripAdvisor. Foods are great and staffs are very friendly. We had lunch and dinner here. Dim Sum was also great. Steamed Sea bass Fish and Pork with Chinese vegetable were excellent. They have variety of wines. Reservation is recommended as all tables were occupied for dinner.

• Visited January 2014
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This restaurant is very close to the Milano Central railway station. Excellent food, nice decoration, comfortable music. Fried pepper beef is highly recommended. The price is reasonable. Very kind waiters. Free Wifi is available.

• Visited December 2013
Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Asian Food”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

We were missing Asian food in our recent travel and found this place which serves excellent food. We enjoyed it so much and the staff were helpful, friendly, service with a smile always. Highly recommended !

1 Thank Rachael N
纽约
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deadly love it”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I must say I am a lucky guy, since I met Su Garden when I was traveling in Milano. The food there were excellent and marvelous. And I went to this restaurant for 3 nights consecutively. I totally love the food and make sure you order the beer Which I remembered was in 19s century. They also have free dishes Which are even better than other restaurant's formal ones. Strongly recommend you to go there to compensate your stomach!

1 Thank 0罗刹神0