“Very nice trattoria near Central station”
Review of Norin Caffe Bistro

Norin Caffe Bistro
Ranked #228 of 8,846 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Description: Norin bistro 42 posti a sedere ,pizzeria e cucina italiana colazioni con 22 tipi di brioches torte sfornate da noi ambiente accogliente famigliare e informale .
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Very nice trattoria, 5 minutes walk from Central Station. Nice main dining room, very friendly staff, who explained us the menu and gave us good advices. Good wine list, mainly italian wines, we had a very good white wine from Toscana. Food well cooked, quickly served. We were sent there from Hilton concierge, and the advice was quite clé et.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We went to the restaurant on a Saturday when it was closed and the owner told us to come back on Monday. We got there when it closed and the owner still opened his doors to us and served us the best pizza we ate in Italy. Italian hospitality and phenomenal culinary expertise made our dinner the most memorable one.

1  Thank Lawrence L
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

My first time in Milan and I speak no Italian, stumbled across this bistro near the Hilton where I was staying. I just wanted some pasta with meat. The lovely chef went through the menu with me even though it is in English, I didn't fancy anything on the extensive menu so he made me some ravioli with tomato sauce which was perfect. I scoffed it down! There's lots of pizzas and calzone, lasagna and salads on the menu. The sandwiches and pastries in the cabinet looked incredible! I had to pull myself away from ordering more! Great experience. Will go back next time for sure.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Excellent meal for a good price. Staff was very friendly and had no problem with my inability to speak Italian. A salad with bread, calzone, two glasses of great wine, a coke, coffee, and dessert. All for 27 Euros. I had some leftover to bring back to the hotel for a snack. I will go back.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I was staying at the Hilton where the food is just terrible and overpriced, and stumbled upon this place which is literally a 3 minutes walk (thanks TripAdvisor). Unlike most places in Milan, I actually felt like I was welcome. And unlike most other places in milan, they made all possible efforts to speak english with me.
I went for a simple Calzoni Diabolo pizza which was -- simply -- really amazing. Juicy, full of flavors, the pasta was just fantastic. This has actually put to shame all the pizza I had before.