I was in Milan for a business trip last week, I've found this big hotel and I've choose it for quite position out of chaos. It' s an old but clean hotel, with a lot of rooms and a Big breakfast room. Breakfast was great, specially coffee from an automatic machine, a real coffe from beans, not from powder. Also "cappuccini" was good, not well juice and cake. Rooms were clean, bathroom was ok, good park inside the hotel. I will suggest it to my friends coming in Milan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ornato offers excellent value and quality accommodation, with attentive hospitality and service. It is located in the dynamic Bicocca-Niguarda Area close to the new university complex, the Pirelli headquarters and the Arcimboldi Theatre. The Ornato is well connected by public transport: by tram it takes 20 minutes to reach the centre or the central station. All rooms have air conditioning , Internet WI-FI access is available, private parking facilities (charge applies). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Ornato - Gruppo Mini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centro Alberghiero Ornato Milan
- Centro Alberghiero Ornato Hotel Milan