In Hotel La Residenza, we spent three nights in May 2013. The hotel is a nice and quiet neighborhood a bit far from city center. That was not a problem, though, because the yellow line metro station Affori Centro was just five minutes away.
- Nice and quiet neighborhood, near a park
- Near to a metro station
- Good breakfast
- Good price, for milan standards
- Tiny elevator
- The room was a bit small for two people (but it didn’t bother us much because we were in the room just for sleep and shower)
- They charge wifi (only one hour free internet access in their computers)
- They charge baggage storage after checkout
- They ask (every time you pass from the reception), if you want to have lunch or dinner in the hotel.
- During checkout, they tried to charge us two “mini bars”, even though we didn’t use anything. After my complaint, the didn’t charged us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel La Residenza is an ecohotel certified by the EcoWorldHotel environmental quality mark, located in a green and quiet area in the northern part of Milan named Affori.The subway station (M3 Affori Centro) is at only 300 mt far from the hotel and it allows to reach quickly the center (Duomo – 5 km) and the Central Station (4 km).The ecotourism philosophy is spread throughout the hotel: several solutions are adopted to reduce the impact of the facilities on the environment, such as the use of alternative energy sources, low voltage light bulbs, ecological paper and toiletries with a fully recyclable packaging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eco-Hotel La Residenza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.