Grand Visconti Palace
NH Hotels
US$310
US$297
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$132
Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$275
US$243
  • Pool
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$124
US$130
US$86
2,013 results
All reviewsbernie gallottalodi tibbswimming capswimming poolguest relationspresidential suitemetro stationyellow linelovely hotelcentre of milanporta romanalarge hotelsteam roomspa areaturn down servicelinate airportconcierge service
Reviewed 24 July 2012

This hotel was amazing! We were greeted by the manager, who then introduced us to the concierge - she then showed us (and explained) all hotel's facilities, took us to our room, put herself at our disposal for anything we might've needed. Antonella was her name. The room was nicely decorated, big, there was a welcome cookie for each of us, the bathroom is very nice, green marble, there were robes and flip flops for each of us. The doorman, "Matata" is his nickname, is a very nice young man who was always helping us with our packages and all. The lobby is wonderful, nicely decorated. Breakfast was also amazing - fruits, lots of types of bread, juices, etc etc etc - and even if you arrive at 10:20 (it ends at 10:30) you will feel like it was just served. The concierge Bernie is also wonderful, and booked us a restaurant not to be forgotten. Everything about this place was sensational.

• Stayed: July 2012
Yvl, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grand Visconti Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Dear Mrs. Ana Russo,

Thank you for your great input we are delighted by your very kind words dedicated to Bernie & me, this gives us the willingness to keep doing our best and make our Guests feel like at home.

We will make sure our “Matata” guy (Ryan) will receive your compliments as well as to the breakfast staff.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Have a great Summer!

Kindest Regards.

Antonella Mecrani

Reviewed 22 July 2012

People very friendly, and most spoke english. I like the feel of the bed linens in my king size room and would like them in my home. They were that nice. I was here for a business trip. The only thing I would have done different is I would have talked to the staff more to find palces to eat at, instead of walking around on my own.

Room Tip: The bathroom in this hotle is one of the best I have stayed in. Very big. Some of the people who were on the same business trip with me stayed at the Best Western down the street and the bathrooms were so small they could not fit in them very well.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Yvl, Duty Manager at Grand Visconti Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Good afternoon Dear Don G,

thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Our staff is our pride and joy.

Next time you will visit us, our Concierge & Guest Relation and Reception staff will be more than happy to assist you and recommend to you good restaurants or any other activities you could do here in Milan.

We truly hope to see you once again at the Grand Visconti Palace, maybe this time to enjoy some free time.

Kind Regards,

Debora Bonati
Duty Manager

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Spen three days in this calm htel in milano.
Everything was nice, nothing special but also cant complain on anything.
A classy decoration and extremely clean.
A walking distance from metro.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Yvl, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Grand Visconti Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2012

Dear Jmazen,
we are glad you have enjoyed a calm stay at Grand Visconti Palace. The spotless of the Hotel is one of the remarkable comments we often receive, we are happy the effort of our Housekeeping department gets to these results.
We hope to welcoming you back soon.
Kindest Regards

Antonella Mecrani
Guest Relations & Concierge

Reviewed 28 June 2012

This hotel is a real palace, from service to rooms!
Rooms are big, but if I recommend to ask a room with 2 beds if yiu are a couple (you can join them after) because rooms are bigger than rooms with big bed... i was a littlebit disapointed....
The price of the pool is expensive
This is a good experience
5 minutes from the center by metro.
Breakfast is very very pleasant!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Dear Daventis,

We thank you for your kind comment, we are delighted to know that you enjoy your stay with us and it has been a pleasure for us being at your disposal during your stay.

The SPA access can be free of charge just booking through our website one of our special offers.

We hope you will come and stay with us once again, in which case we do suggest you book an exclusive room.

Best regards,

Bernie Gallotta

Reviewed 28 June 2012

I booked this trip last minute for business and was recommended this hotel by one of our clients and I was not disappointmented. The rooms were very clean and room service did a fantastic job of cleaning my room at a decent time and turned down my bed each night. The customer service was fabulous and almost everyone spoke English! They were very helpful when it came to recommending good resturants and calling taxi's. They also arranged my car to the airport which ended up being cheaper for what I paid for a cab in the way in! I did not get a chance to experience the Spa but I have heard wonderful things about it! Everyone was more than willing to help with my concerns and I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jessica B
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Dear Jessica B,

First of all we will thank you for choosing Grand Visconti Place as well as for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is very important for improve our service.

We are very delighted to know that you enjoy your stay with us and it has been a pleasure for us being at your disposal during your stay.

We will look forward to welcoming you back soon! Please feel free to contact us for any further information/suggestion you may have, we are at your complete disposal.

Kindest Regards.