We have been staying in budget places throughout our trip around Europe & have had enough of small rooms & showers. We did a no-show (fully paid) at another hotel after reading reviews on TripAdvisor & booked EuroHotel instead... so glad we did.
- Location. 5 minutes walk to nearest Metro station. Restaurants and supermarket in the area.
- Courteous & friendly staff.
- Spacious room and bathroom/shower (Standard Double).
- Comfy bed and pillows.
- Wide variety for breakfast.
- Room amenities - air-con, fridge, hair-dryer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eurohotel is located in the city centre of Milan, ( Milan center ), in the district of Porta Venezia, full of bars and restaurants open late into the evening. The position of Eurohotel is strategic : in 10 minutes walk you can reach Piazza Duomo. The Subway Red Line, the Suburban Railway System and tramway lines are only 80 meters away. The hotel is well connected to Central Station, to the airports of Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio in addition to the exhibition center Fiera Milano Rho and Fiera Milano City. For shopping lovers, Eurohotel is situated in the most important shopping areas of Milan: The Cathedral Square on one hand and the fashion and district with the famous Via Monte Napoleone and Via della Spiga; Corso Buenos Aires on the other hand, one of the longest shopping streets in Europe, with over two miles of shops to visit. For lovers of nightlife Corso Como and the trendiest discos in Milan are just 5 minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your EuroHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hotel Milan
- Eurohotel Hotel Milan