Demidoff Hotel Milano
Hotel Teco(Milan)
  • Room Service
Ambrosiana(Milan)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice showerporta veneziatwin roomexcellent locationbidetfashiontoiletriesduomo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Friendly service, average rooms. We had a clean room on the 4th floor with a small balcony! The airconditioning could not be adjusted from the room so at times it was very hot. TV with only Italian channels. Mini fridge. The breakfast was very basic but still nice to have. Metro station close by as well as cheap to average priced shops, market place and some restaurants. The shopping street Buenos Aires also near so the location was great!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Helena M
Reviewed 25 April 2011

The location is PERFECT!!! The staff is super OK! The room was nice and clean! Ask for a room with the view at the back of the hotel as it is quieter!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2010

This Hotel ist a very good choice for people who want to shop and experience the city.
The rooms are not to small and always clean. The receptionist always tried to help us as good as possible. The location was perfect. The shopping mile was 2 minutes away and also the subway was in foot distance, so that you are able to get to the dome in about 8 minutes.

This Hotel ist for a short city tour just perfect.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2009

I booked a short break to Milan for my husband's birthday, I choose the above hotel for it's locality and the look of the hotel, then I looked at the reviews on trip advisor and I felt really bad about choosing this hotel, but can I say that we had a fantastic stay and the staff were really helpful (especailly as I had forgotten my Ryanair booking pass which would have cost me more because I did not have this) and very informative, I think that people treat you as you treat them, it does not take brains to criticise it would be much better if everyone found something positive and nice to say about people rather than knocking people all the time. The only thing I can agree with was the air conditioning but as I live in the UK any form of increase in temperature makes me break out into a sweat mainly because I am not use to high tempaeratures but the room was very spacious and nicely equiped the breakfast was a typical continental breakfast as you would expect on the continent! If you want an english breakfast I would suggest that you stay at home.
It is sad that most people feel it more important to criticise rather than praise and this is exactly why I am putting this on trip advisor, it would have been easier not to have bothered but I felt it was only right that you should hear both sides of the reviews.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2009

The hotel was better than I expected having read other reviews before I stayed there. Nice room, friendly staff, pleasant breakfast room, close to centrale and right by metro station.
Downsides: the 33 tram goes right by the window; and here seems to be a no shower curtain policy so the bathroom turns into a wetroom. Also lift only goes to 4th floor so avoid room on 5th if you don't like stairs.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo