We stayed in an executive room which was great, light, all mod cons, tea coffee etc, no bathrobes though! Room was lovely breakfast included and was continental as expected nothing to complain about here. Pretty good location once you work out the metro but if you're looking for any sort of customer service forget it unless you're Italian or speak the language, in which case you get the best service possible. On arrival there were 3 staff, who seemed to be serving no one inparticular but didn't bother to ask if they could help, when my partner asked if we could book a taxi and tickets for a show the hotel refused and told him to do this himself. The final straw however came on the final day when waiting to leave for the airport and we asked the front desk if we could get a drink from the bar as had been waiting there for over 10 minutes with no service? The response was simply 'I am not the batman, you need to ask him!' Needless to say we left with our luggage over an hour early and got drinks at the station. It may be affordable but personally I'd pay the extra euros for someone to be nice to me, never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station, Located in the heart of the city s and fashion and shopping area. All the city s main attractions are within easy reach of the Hotel using public transport: the Cathedral, The Scala Theatre, the Sforzesco Castle, the Basilica of S.Ambrogio or, for a nice stroll, Corso Montenapoleone, Corso Buenos Aires and maybe a visit to Leonardo s Last Supper, the Arcimboldi Theatre and the Brera Art Gallery. Hotel is within easy reach of the new Rho/Pero Exhibition Centre (10 km) and very close to the Milan Exhibition Centre (15 min.). Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station, . a recently-built complex, has 129 comfortable bedrooms, all perfectly soundproofed, furnished tastefully in modern style and Internet connection. The hotel has three meeting rooms especially equipped for business meetings, encounters and training courses; with fast WI-FI Internet connection. Butterfly restaurant in 'fusion' style offers care for detail and a relaxing and pleasant ambience. A Cocktail Fashion bar with daily happy hour and theme cocktails, not to be missed. Free Mini Gym at disposal daily and indoor parking-garage. Limousine service on req. Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station, for business or leisure, your home from home in the centre of Milan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station Hotel Milan
- Holiday Inn Garibaldi Station
- Milan Holiday Inn