I booked this hotel based on reviews from Trip Advisor and I was not disappointed. We arrived in Milan on 5th July 2014 and from Milan Centrale station we took a taxi with our luggage to the hotel which was no more than 10 mins away. Total cost was just €7.50. On arriving at the hotel we were greeted by a very friendly and outgoing concierge who welcomed us and after arranging check in gave us great help with tourist map planning and tram details etc. A tram runs right outside the door which takes you to central station in ten mins and then you can take a metro anywhere in the city. There are tram restrictions at the moment which make it more difficult to go directly to the Duomo etc but it is temporary.
We were a party of 4 (2 adults and 2 daughters 13,10) and we booked a family room. We were delighted with the room as it was split into two bedrooms with a bathroom in the middle (4th floor). There was a fridge, hairdryer, English channel TV and good bathroom facilities and supplies. Decor was modern and the bed was very comfy. Breakfast was great and really varied to suit all tastes (continental as well as a decent hot breakfast - bacon, sausages etc). The only downside is that it was really quiet at night time in the bar - we were the only ones there! Also glass of wine was €8, beer was €5 and soft drinks were €3 each. Having spent 2 weeks travelling all over Italy (Verona, Lake Garda and Rome) this was by far the most expensive drink we had. Overall a great experience and it was super value at €129 for the room inc breakfast. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station, Located in the heart of the city s and fashion and shopping area. All the city s main attractions are within easy reach of the Hotel using public transport: the Cathedral, The Scala Theatre, the Sforzesco Castle, the Basilica of S.Ambrogio or, for a nice stroll, Corso Montenapoleone, Corso Buenos Aires and maybe a visit to Leonardo s Last Supper, the Arcimboldi Theatre and the Brera Art Gallery. Hotel is within easy reach of the new Rho/Pero Exhibition Centre (10 km) and very close to the Milan Exhibition Centre (15 min.). Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station, . a recently-built complex, has 129 comfortable bedrooms, all perfectly soundproofed, furnished tastefully in modern style and Internet connection. The hotel has three meeting rooms especially equipped for business meetings, encounters and training courses; with fast WI-FI Internet connection. Butterfly restaurant in 'fusion' style offers care for detail and a relaxing and pleasant ambience. A Cocktail Fashion bar with daily happy hour and theme cocktails, not to be missed. Free Mini Gym at disposal daily and indoor parking-garage. Limousine service on req. Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station, for business or leisure, your home from home in the centre of Milan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station Hotel Milan
- Holiday Inn Garibaldi Station
- Milan Holiday Inn