“Far from city” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro)

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro)
Book In Advance
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Far from city”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

It's far away from the city of Milan and information about public transportation was hard to get, especially for us who can't read and speak Italian.
At first we need to walk from the nearest subway to the stadium and it takes around 30 minutes. Than we go back and knowing that there is a nearby bus stop.
The people around was not very friendly (we are Asian).

Doesn't have the chance to watch Ac Milan vs Juventus at that time, because ticket information also hard to get.

Not to mention the stadium is kinda dirty with many mural and graffity.
Not recommended for woman traveling alone to go around this stadium. IMO.

Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Sofia, Bulgaria
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The perfect birthday gift”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

As a AC Milan fan it was a dream for me to visit the stadium and my wife decided to give me this gift for my birthday. It was a dream come true, because we were on the last game for the season and even though it was a bad year for the team, I have hardly managed to stop my tears from joy that my kids dream is real now.
The seats were perfect and it will be date I will remember forever.
Looking forward to be here again.

1 Thank StanislavBakardzhiev
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best stadium i have ever seen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Best stadium i have ever seen , maybe because i am a Milan fan but still the tour and the fan shop and museum inside just perfect .. Has a lot of history well organized and just a right place to visit to who ever likes football .. the tour guides are really really friendly <3

Visited September 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“A must see for any football fan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

It gets 5 because I'm a AC Milan fan and I've wanted to visit the San Siro for 20 years.
We visited Milan for the first time this year and this was the first thing that I wanted to do.
You can really feel the history of the place, and to actually be inside the stadium was a fantastic experience.
The museum is nothing to shout about, although there is a European Cup on show for both teams for you to have a photo next to.
I did a stadium tour at New York Yankee stadium this year, and I'm afraid that the San Siro tour is poor compared to this.
The only reason I enjoyed it so much is because I'm a huge Milan fan.
Unless you are a real football fan I'd give it a miss.
While your in the area if you walk towards Milan for five minutes and enter the Hippodrome grounds, you'll find Leonardo da Vinci's Horse sculpture, worth a visit while your out there.

Epping, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Big disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

On a recent city break to Milan I was really looking forward to visiting the San Sir football stadium with my husband and friends. The advert said we would walk down the tunnel, stand on the pitch and sit in the Manager's dug out. Having paid about £25 each we arrived to be told that we were not allowed on the pitch that day because the grass was being maintained. All we did see were the two changing rooms and a visit to the terraces. We were only allowed on the first level of the terracing and on the pitch it looked like a music concert was being set up. I was looking forward, as were the other people on the tour to standing on the pitch and walking down the tunnel etc. We came away after about 45 minutes feeling very let down.

Advice to others is check before booking about access to the pitch on the day you are supposed to be going. We all felt very let down and out of pocket.