“An experience worth repeating!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peck

Peck
Ranked #3 of 235 Shopping in Milan
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1883 a benchmark of the Milanese and Italian enogastronomy. A shop on three floors just a few steps the Duomo of Milano: a selector and a manufacturer; a butchery, a cold cuts shop, a cheese maker, an artisan pasta factory, a delicatessen, a pastry and gelato shop; a wine cellar with more than 3000 among wines and distillates. A shop, a gourmet restaurant, a catering. A haven for who loves discovering the taste of tradition, a destination for who looks for the new frontiers of the international cuisine.
Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“An experience worth repeating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Peck reminded me of Fortnum and Mason and Harrods only with an Italian twist. The prices are pretty steep but the atmosphere is so worth it. We had lunch here and it was really enjoyable just soaking in the atmosphere and being surrounded by all the well to do Milanese. We had an excellent (albeit quite expensive) lunch and then went downstairs to look around the shop. It's simply amazing - they have some really exciting foodstuffs, coffee beans, wine, meats - you name it - they have it!

It certainly is worth a visit! Try their gelato too!

Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
Hoboken, New Jersey
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A must-stop for foodies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Not sure why people refer to this place as a food hall or compare to Harrods. Its just an upscale market for fresh meat, cheese, bread, desserts and other items. It's not a place to shop if youre looking for a bargain. Rather, it's a place to indulge for some quality goods. Select your items and receive a card to take to the register to pay and then redeem your purchase. Upstairs is the cafe, dowstairs for wine. Select items are available at duty-free shop @ malpensa.

Istanbul
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“peck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

wow. what a treat. wasnt expecting such a venue in Milan. I experienced Harrods, Fortnum and Mason, Fouchon and alike many times and Peck is none less than each one of these aforementioned stores.

A must visit. We bought chocolate and coffee beans from here. Both were superb. Highly recommend it.

Kuessnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“The gourmet store in Milan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

Hands down this store is a must visit for anybody who is passionate about food. In Peck you will find the most delicious Italian (and a few international) products: up to 48 months stagionato Parmiggiano Reggiano, parma ham, carciofini sott'olio, cheeses from many regions...and if you go over Christmass even a 10kg Panettone!!! It is very near the Duomo square so it will be easy for you to reach if you are in centro...it will not be easy to leave Peck tough without buying some of its delicatessen!!!

Los Angeles
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Quality food combined with great preparation -- you must visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

Like others, I wasn't sure why I would want to visit a food store in Milan, because I was travelling and could not cook with the food. We still visited, and I was blown away. I still wish I had a kitchen because their meats were gorgeous. We ended up buying food for our train ride the next day - bread, cheese, prosciutto, celery, cherries and wine. This food gave us the best meal of our life. I kid you not. The cheeses were heavenly, the vegetables and fruits were fresh and delicious with not a blemish on them. The prosciutto was divine. I realize that I am waxing rhapsodic, but I am not exaggerating. This is how food should be -- every bite should be delicious and the best quality, and it is here at Peck.

So, go to Peck, buy something (I recommend cheese), eat it and you will be enlightened. Please look in every case, as the food is beautifully prepared and artistic.

I