“Hotel of class. Perfect location.”
Review of Park Hyatt Milan

Park Hyatt Milan
Ranked #4 of 428 Hotels in Milan
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Hotel of class. Perfect location.”
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed at park Hyatt for 5 nights. Location was great. Booked a room for me and wife plus two kids. Room was well equipped.

Baby crib clean and in good shape. Room was very spacious for us. Had a fabulous time.

Bed was big enough to fit 2 adults and a child. Furniture was clean and modern.

Disliked that the mini bar and the cloth hanger were in the bathroom.

Very generous with the complimentary water , chocolates and cakes.

Rented a car, parking fee was 50 euros per day at their garage. Double charged for the parking. Found it parked later in a public parking for half what I was charged for per day.

Overall. Excellent hotel. Great staff . Would defiantly revisit on my next stay

Stayed October 2013
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed and nice review!
We are happy that you appreciated our property and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Gorka Bergareche

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 9 December 2013

OK, this place is amazing. A little hard to drive to if you don't know your way around this city. Be careful, you are not allowed to drive in the nearby Piazza unless you are a taxi, I later got a ticket by mail from a photo cam.

But we stayed here for free. This is my best advice, get a Hyatt credit card. They give you 2 nights free for any of there properties. I stayed here for free. Best deal in Milan, Save your money to go shopping in the mall next door.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review.
We are happy that you appreciated our Hyatt property and , yes, it is true driving in Milan centre is not so easy!

We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in a near future!
My warmest regards

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Our stay was simply amazing...wish it had been longer than one night! Beautiful hotel in center of Milan. Stayed on credit card free night and had beautiful suite. Each staff member with whom we came in contact was exceptional. I cannot say enough about how well we were treated. This was the culmination of our 35th anniversary celebratory trip to Italy. WOW!

One thing to know is that if you are arriving by car....the hotel is difficult to find if you do not have GPS assisting you.

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your amazing review!!
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and Anniversary with us and we really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

My warmest regards
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Whenever I want a top end hotel with all the extras, casual professional atmosphere, helpful and inventive staff, smooth processes and zero hiccups, I book myself into a Park Hyatt. And it also worked this time in Milan. Great spacious rooms, perfect location, quietly professional staff. I travel to Milan a few times a year, and have tried different hotels in different price ranges. And the Park Hyatt is the one I keep coming back to.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

While, the other reviews say enough about the incredible quality and impeccable service from this hotel, I still feel as if I need to write a review and echo their praises. As a frequent business traveler holding top tier status in many hotel chains, I was still incredibly blown away with the prompt, helpful and friendly service of the staff.

I was celebrating an anniversary during my stay. Prior to my stay, the concierge confirmed several additional amenities to make our stay special and upon arrival was actually upgraded to an incredible room. Cecila, the concierge, greeted us personally at check in and was incredibly attentive throughout our stay. The rest of the staff were always eager to help us and had the perfect balance of service and discretion, not being overly intrusive.

The hotel itself is in the absolute best location for anything one would care to do in Milan. Our two friends living in Milan told us there was no better location we could have been as we were central to all of the sites they took us to see. Being essentially co-located to the Duomo and Gallery (with Prada's flagship store), I don't know what more a traveler could desire.

While I generally hate to just rate everything excellent on Trip Advisor as it doesn't really show where a hotel excels, the Park Hyatt truly deserves the highest marks in all categories.

Bottom line, in terms of location, service, beauty and comfort, the Park Hyatt Milano is unrivaled and has made me rethink my priorities in terms of hotel chain loyalty. Thank you, Park Hyatt for everything and keep up the great work!

2 Thank Tada Y
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your fabulous review.
I'm very proud, honored and happy that you enjoyed your stay and Anniversary with us!
The Park Hyatt Milano team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 November 2013

As a frequent hotel stayer, I have somewhat elevated expectations of high-end hotels. I had read a lot of very good reviews of the property, so was somewhat excited for our stay but also had realistic expectations. As we were celebrating my parents birthday, I had emailed the hotel in advance and from that moment on, the staff were simply outstanding. From the super friendly front-desk, the helpful head concierge and the doorman that came with us to La Scala to help find a tour group that was already in progress - it always felt that the staff were always there, happy to help in anyway they could. Admittedly, a lot of the things that make the property special would seem normal at other high-end hotels but somehow the Park Hyatt puts in the extra 1 or 2% to elevate it to another level. As a Hyatt diamond, breakfast was free but I would struggle to justify the cost if I were paying out of pocket, except to say that the cost is on par with other hotels of this calibre. A thoroughly recommended hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very very much for your beautiful review!
We are very honored to read such a nice feedback and happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
Your beautiful comment regarding our staff is the best compliment that a General Manager can receive and I will be pleased to relay it to the entire team!

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Park Hyatt last weekend on a business trip; Room was ready upon arrival at 11am, efficient check-in process and swift luggage delivery to our room;

Nice size room with good amenities and comfortable bathroom lay-out with cool walk-in shower;

Pro's of the hotel:
- Discrete lobby/lounge with good snack/food options on their menu
- Fast and efficient roomservice
- Excellent and helpful staff
- Free Wifi
- Central location

Expensive hotel, but compared to other Milan 5* hotels this property deserves its #1 status.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive and nice review.
We are very honored to read such a good feedback and happy that we succeeded in satisfying our guests expectations!

Should your travels bring you back to our city, please do not hesitate to visit us again!
Warmest regards