“Only choice” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 430 Hotels in Milan
Hong Kong
“Only choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

When you book a Park Hyatt you come to expect a certain quality of Hotel. Their property in Milan went above and beyond. The location was amazing, perfect for all the tourist sites. One problem the price. Oh la la. but it was totally worth it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank KaspXhotels
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your beautiful review!
I'm very happy that we fulfill your expectations and you were satisfied with your stay with us!

Gorka Bergareche

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have come to expect this from Grand Hyatts, and Milan did not disappoint. Wonderful staff from the second you set foot in the lobby, perfect location to the stunningly beautiful Duomo and incredible shops, and our rooms were perfect. After traveling through Italy over the past few weeks, I appreciated some of the things lacking in our previous accommodations: Kleenex and hair conditioner! The rooms and bathrooms are so well appointed, and had there not been so much beckoning me out on the streets, I would have happily stayed indoors the whole time! The only reason I did not give sleep quality 5 stars is because there was a false alarm at 3am telling people (I think) to evacuate. Everything was fine, but it did cause some temporary mild panic.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review! I'm very glad you enjoy your Italian experience at Park Hyatt Milano!
We are pleased that you appreciated the location, the room assigned and the service of our staff.
On the other hand, I'm sorry and I do apologize if the false alarm disturbed you during the night.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a contemporary hotel next to the Galleria which appears to be frequented by business guests but is actually in a great location for tourists. You are close to the Duomo and a dense shopping area with all the name brands. You are also close to the Galleria which is where we had our only subpar meal in Italy so I do not consider that a plus, but that's not the hotels fault. Actually, we later ordered pasta at the hotel bar and it was very good. The outside bar is a very pleasant place to have a drink and the service is excellent. The hotel is immaculate and the staff are friendly and helpful. The beds are extremely comfortable with great pillows and linens. I doubt there is a better place to stay in Milan.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this great review on Tripadvisor!

I'm very happy that you enjoyed our property with its central location and that appreciated the service of our staff and I will be pleased to relay your beautiful cooments to the entire team!

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sincerly Yours
Orange, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a Hyatt product and exceptional hotel in the heart of Milan. No doubt you will enjoy the hospitality and professionalism of staff. This is a busy city and not a tourist destination. Businesses and local restaurants occupy the surrounding boundaries of the hotel property. It is centrally located near the Duomo. The bed is extremely comfortable. The rooms are larger than typical European rooms. The Hyatt product will not let you down. The brunch is very fine.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review.
We are really pleased and glad that you appreciated the service and the professionalism of our staff and enjoyed your stay with us!
Should your travels bring you back to our city, please do not hesitate to visit us!

Warmest regards
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Staff at this hotel are some of the best trained and professional we have ever encountered. Any need was met during our 3 day stay and the concierge service was excellent. Mario made our stay a very happy one recommended places for us to see and we particularly loved our day in Lake Como. Beds comfortable, our room was functional and nothing was lacking. thankyou. Hotel was not too large, lifts not overcrowded, luxury vibe everywhere.

Dear Madame,

Thank you for your beautiful review!
Your comment regarding our service and staff is the best compliment that a General Manager can receive and I will be pleased to relay it to the entire team!

New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Everything during my stay was great. Having said, there was a huge disappointment with the room rate change without notice. When I checked in, the rate was x00 plus VAT, but when I checked out, it was upped to x40 plus VAT. I only noticed after I had checked out (which is part my fault but since I neither used the restaurant nor consumed from the minibar, I did not bother to check the bill, I mean who would have thought they would change the room rate?!)

Do check your bill when you check out.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank iyorito
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review.
I'm very happy that everything during your stay went great, even if I'm very sorry for the issue with the rate. Please accept my apologise and rest assured that your comment has been taken very seriously and I will follow up with the related department in order to better understand what happened.

We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in a near future!

Warmest regards
Irvine, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

My wife and I arrived late in the evening when most of the restaurants and shops had closed. We were greeted extremely well by Nicola at Concierge and reception desk personnel. The hotel is perfectly located in Milan next to major tourists locations and Duomo. The hotel is everything people say it is.It is very clean and modern but retaining the Renaissance ambience. Hospitality is very central and overt in the mannerisms and conversation with staff. This makes one feel special and that the staff really cares about you.

The rooms are in great shape. The bed could have been more comfortable but overall I slept well. With the help of the concierge we were able to get a three (3) hour city tour at the last moment, so we were able to get to see the church where "The Last Supper" by Leonardo da Vinci is located.

Overall, there is no hesitation about coming back to this fine hotel.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind and positive review!
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and were satisfied with the service provided by our concierge and in general by our staff.