“Perfect Location, Perfect Service”
Review of Park Hyatt Milan

Park Hyatt Milan
Ranked #5 of 428 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I spent two nights at the Park Hyatt Milano to start off our honeymoon and we loved it. We received a warm welcome of champagne and treats in our room and the perfect customer service continued for the length of our stay. I booked through AMEX Platinum and although no room upgrade was available, our room was fantastic with a very spacious bathroom. The bed was really comfortable and the water bottles at turndown service were much appreciated.

The location can’t be beat. We had a short stay just to hit the tourist sites. We walked to all of them, including the Last Supper. The valet stand was very nice; they remembered us and always greeted us warmly when we returned for a rest. Breakfast was included and it was top-notch with an extensive selection and perfect service. I also had two Campari cocktails at the bar which I left to the bartender to design for me – both were great!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind and beautiful review!
We are all very glad you enjoyed your stay and Honeymoon with us and we are very honored to read such a good comment regarding the costumer service.

Thank you once again and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Just had a great stay in the hotel. Every single employee in this hotel knows how to make you feel welcome. Stayed in a deluxe room, comfortable beds (next to each other, the dont have rooms with real "seperate beds", no room between the beds!), big bathroom etc. As a diamond member, breakfast was free. To my surprise not only the buffet was included but also the a la carte breakfast, everything was delicious. The location is perfect, but a bit difficult to reach by car. We used the valet parking which was € 50 for 24 hours. The jacuzzi and spa were a nice feature. Would definitely recommend this hotel if it fits within your budget.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice review!
I'm very happy that you had an excellent stay with us and were satisfied with the room assigned and appreciated our Spa features.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The staff at the Park Hyatt Milan are fantastic! The rooms are beautifully appointed, with nothing missing. This hotel is in the perfect location to visit all the key Milan attractions. The Duomo Cathedral is two minutes walk around the corner! And make sure you book your visit to see Michangelo's last supper well in advance to avoid disappointment.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice and kind review!
We are all very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our location.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

The Park Hyatt Milan is truly a great hotel that exceeded all of our expectations. My wife and I stayed four nights at the park and from the time we checked in till when we checked out the service and staff was spectacular. They showed us to our room and treated us to champagne at the bar to get a feel for the hotel. The breakfast was great every morning and the lattes might be the best I have ever had. I 100% recommend this hotel and will stay there anytime I am in Milan in the future.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending our hotel and for your beautiful review!

We are very happy that you appreciated our property and the service of our staff and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

When you book a Park Hyatt you come to expect a certain quality of Hotel. Their property in Milan went above and beyond. The location was amazing, perfect for all the tourist sites. One problem the price. Oh la la. but it was totally worth it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KaspXhotels

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your beautiful review!
I'm very happy that we fulfill your expectations and you were satisfied with your stay with us!

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have come to expect this from Grand Hyatts, and Milan did not disappoint. Wonderful staff from the second you set foot in the lobby, perfect location to the stunningly beautiful Duomo and incredible shops, and our rooms were perfect. After traveling through Italy over the past few weeks, I appreciated some of the things lacking in our previous accommodations: Kleenex and hair conditioner! The rooms and bathrooms are so well appointed, and had there not been so much beckoning me out on the streets, I would have happily stayed indoors the whole time! The only reason I did not give sleep quality 5 stars is because there was a false alarm at 3am telling people (I think) to evacuate. Everything was fine, but it did cause some temporary mild panic.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review! I'm very glad you enjoy your Italian experience at Park Hyatt Milano!
We are pleased that you appreciated the location, the room assigned and the service of our staff.
On the other hand, I'm sorry and I do apologize if the false alarm disturbed you during the night.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a contemporary hotel next to the Galleria which appears to be frequented by business guests but is actually in a great location for tourists. You are close to the Duomo and a dense shopping area with all the name brands. You are also close to the Galleria which is where we had our only subpar meal in Italy so I do not consider that a plus, but that's not the hotels fault. Actually, we later ordered pasta at the hotel bar and it was very good. The outside bar is a very pleasant place to have a drink and the service is excellent. The hotel is immaculate and the staff are friendly and helpful. The beds are extremely comfortable with great pillows and linens. I doubt there is a better place to stay in Milan.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GorkaB127, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this great review on Tripadvisor!

I'm very happy that you enjoyed our property with its central location and that appreciated the service of our staff and I will be pleased to relay your beautiful cooments to the entire team!

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sincerly Yours