“OK, but we would not come back” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Park Hyatt Milan

Park Hyatt Milan
Ranked #6 of 430 Hotels in Milan
Moscow
“OK, but we would not come back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2010

Location excellent, room layout is fine, bathroom is really good, but the smell of the cigarrets in the no smoking room. Avoid the restaurant if you can, they pretend to have the best service in town, but it is not and the food is not fresh. The bar is excellent with nice coctails and snacks that are offfered with them. Avoid concierge booking you a table in some nice restaurant. We (fools) ended up in some place (the best fish restaurant he said) where we were afraid to eat anything. Do a reserch about restaurants in Milan ahead and book yourself. I didnt try the spa as it was moved due to the renovation process.
Overall ok but the hotel is more for business trips, maybe we try Four Season next time.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LLLena

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Dubai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2010

Best place to stay in Milan..by far! Everything about our stay was perfect. The location..the food...the service...the room (we got upgraded)...highly recommended!!

• Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AlGanda
Ceccherelli, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, 22 March 2010
Dear Sir,
we would like to thank you very much for your kind words that are really the best compliments for all of us and with pleasure I will extend to all the Staff. We are all very happy that you enjoyed the stay with us and we look already forward to your next stay.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2010

Stayed at the Park Hyatt in Milan last January... as it turned out it was Fashion Week! Prices surprisingly reasonable for a hotel in this class in Milan.

Location is fantastic - right next to the Galleria and Duomo. In the heart of Milan and one of its shopping hotspots. The main shopping area around via Montenapoleone is just 5 minutes' walk away. Duomo Metro station is also nearby.

Setting inside the hotel is classic modern. Cool and sophisticated and understated. Staff were extremely efficient and helpful and courteous throughout the hotel. Check-in was a breeze. Everyone spoke good English. Service standards met the exacting standards of a Park Hyatt.

Room was large and comfortable - again with the same classic modern theme. Bathroom was very spacious - and with showers and toilets equipped for disabled guests. All modern conveniences that one would expect in top class luxury hotel were present. Free shoe polishing was a nice touch. Bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever tried.

Overall, this is one of the best hotels in Milan. The entire stay was faultless. This is now my top choice in Milan... all else being equal, it's right next to GROM (best gelato in town) too!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank tanseaway
Ceccherelli, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, 13 February 2010
Dear Sir,
I would like to thank you very much for your wonderful words that are really the best compliments for us and with pleasure I will share them with all my staff.
It has been a pleasure to have you staying with us and we look already forward to your next stay.
Warmest Regards
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2010

Stayed for 3 nights in a std room with wife. The property is a typical Park Hyatt in Europe - chic, stylish, and relatively small and intimate. Service is competent and friendly.

The best quality of this particular Park Hyatt is the location - it's perfect. The hotel is attached to the Galleria, which means that it's within very close walking distance from nearly all major Milan landmarks. Furthermore, this hotel is perfectly located for the shopping excursions to the boutique shops area.

The only reservation about this property is actually about the room itself. Not a big problem, but we thought the hotel skimped a little on the room interior (not as luxurious as a typical Park Hyatt), and the bed was hard.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tommy0609
Ceccherelli, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, 4 February 2010
Dear Sirs,
I would like to sincerely thank you very much for your wonderful comments that are really the best compliments for a Hotel General manager and I am proud for them and with pleasure I will share them with all my staff.
We look already forward to your next visit.
sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2010

The Park Hyatt at Milan was without a doubt the best hotel I have ever stayed at. A large part of the experience was the knowledgable and dedicated concierge team. They were able to source my family tickets to see "The Last Supper" (Da Vinci) at short notice. Any question we had they knew the answer.
On arrival my children were welcomed as they have never been before at ANY other five star hotel in the world! The quality of food at the inhouse restaurant was very high. Complimentary warm cookies delivered to your door in the afternoon. I sincerely hope to return one day. Thank you for creating an everlasting memory.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Dear Sirs,
thank you very much for the wonderful words that are really the best compliments we can receive and we are particularly proud on your comments regarding our staff and with pleasure I will share with them.
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2010

I stayed at this hotel for a weekend in November and can easily see why this property is ranked #1 in Milan. As a frequent traveler (over 200 nights/yr) I have come to appreciate good service, and can honestly say this hotel met and exceeded every expectation. Upon arrival, I was greeted and cared for on every front. My friends and I were treated like the only guests in the hotel (even though I think it was full). We were provided with a complimentary bottle of wine in the room and even given a special invite to a Prada private party courtesy of the hotel.

The room was very nice, special attention was paid to every detail. The bathrooms were extraordinarily large and the bedrooms were very comfortable. The location was very much in the center of Milan, steps from the Galleria and Duomo. The hotel staff made sure we were able to get dinner reservations and entrance to any club we desired.

Only moment of frustration came when the room didn't have an ironing board. When I called down for one, they informed us that it was against rules to send one up to the room but they'd be happy to press our shirts for us. We agreed and were charged 15 euro per shirt, which I think is a little pricey. Nonetheless, a great experience at this hotel. When I return to Milan, I already know where I'll be staying!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ceccherelli, General manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, 4 February 2010
Dear Sirs,
we would like to thank you very much for your wonderful words that are really the best compliments for all of us and with pleasure I will extend them to all my Staff.
We are already looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Connecticut, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2010

The hotel is located in the best possible place in Milan, close to all attractions. It also has great food (do not eat anywhere else around because 'tourist areas' meals' are terrible). The hotel is a bit pricey, but service is impeccable. Beds are very comfortable. They have a visible security. The concierge is ok as they do very best to get you to places, but could not get us into some sold-out venues. If I ever return to Milan, I would stay at Park Hyatt again.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ceccherelli, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this review, 25 January 2010
Dear Sir,
thank you very much for your wonderful words that are really the best compliments for all of us and with pleasure I will extend them to the staff. We are all very happy that you enjopyed your stay and we are already looking forward to your next stay.
Warmest Regards