See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2011

This small local three-stars hotel is a reasonable choice for travel to Milan.

The place has been nicely renovated since I was last in it a few years ago.
The rooms are still small, but are well organized.

The first night I stayed on the 2nd floor, which was much more reasonable then
what some of the reviews claim. It was not-noisy at all and I had no problem falling asleep.
In the following nights I preferred to move to a 5th floor room, which was even better.
The price is definitely the main feature the hotel has to its credit in this expensive city.

Small CONs:
The price of Internet access is outrageous (4 Euro per hour and 10 Euro for 6 hours)
There are a few stairs from the street to the reception, and then a few from the reception to the elevator (maybe I am the only one that uses luggage)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank YM2000
Reviewed 23 August 2011

choosing the university me and my friends stopped here few days.
not in the center,not clean, not nice, staff terrible, breakfast bleah!!!!!
rooms small,dirty and very noisy
Listen to me...don't waste your money

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank dony r
Reviewed 12 August 2011

The reception staff were very cold and distant
Only soap provided, no shampoo etc
Coffee machine, no coffee provided, it didn't work also
Shower basin would fill up with water and take hour to drain
You have to pay for Internet and breakfast
Would only use this hotel if you are getting a very cheap rate, otherwise forget

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank Mraussi
Reviewed 6 March 2010

I chose this hotel because it it's proximity to Linate airport andf the metro station. it delivered. Yes the rooms are tiny, but the desk was pretty big ( I needed to work in my room lots), there is boradband wifi with good high speed (11 euros for 6 hours), flat screen tv , big shower cubicle and everything was clean and new. I didn't have the breakfast, because there are two large supermarkets on the way to the Metro, if you are on a budget, you could do what I did and buy sushi or rotisserie chcken and potatoes from the supermarket to eat in your room. The minibar is plenty big enough for some of your own food. Despite the show being on, the price was reasonable and staff pleasant and helpful. I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank Monkeypink
Reviewed 30 September 2009

I was initially shocked by just how tiny the single room was but, on reflection, saw that it was actually quite well planned with a newly fitted shower room, a desk with a decent chair and even a fitted wardrobe where things could be hung and tidied up. Everything was new and clean. Breakfast was offered but missable - mainly a selection of stale cakes and a thimble of second rate expresso.

By metro it’s 4 stops and 3 blocks to the Duomo, the tram is a 2 minute hop along the street. Linate a 15 minute 15 euro taxi ride away.

Price (€60) was excellent and I’d have no hesitation in recommending this place to anyone looking for a good value place to stay in Milan.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo