See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 6 October 2011

This small local three-stars hotel is a reasonable choice for travel to Milan.

The place has been nicely renovated since I was last in it a few years ago.
The rooms are still small, but are well organized.

The first night I stayed on the 2nd floor, which was much more reasonable then
what some of the reviews claim. It was not-noisy at all and I had no problem falling asleep.
In the following nights I preferred to move to a 5th floor room, which was even better.
The price is definitely the main feature the hotel has to its credit in this expensive city.

Small CONs:
The price of Internet access is outrageous (4 Euro per hour and 10 Euro for 6 hours)
There are a few stairs from the street to the reception, and then a few from the reception to the elevator (maybe I am the only one that uses luggage)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank YM2000
Reviewed 23 August 2011

choosing the university me and my friends stopped here few days.
not in the center,not clean, not nice, staff terrible, breakfast bleah!!!!!
rooms small,dirty and very noisy
Listen to me...don't waste your money

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank dony r
Reviewed 12 August 2011

The reception staff were very cold and distant
Only soap provided, no shampoo etc
Coffee machine, no coffee provided, it didn't work also
Shower basin would fill up with water and take hour to drain
You have to pay for Internet and breakfast
Would only use this hotel if you are getting a very cheap rate, otherwise forget

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank Mraussi
Reviewed 6 March 2010

I chose this hotel because it it's proximity to Linate airport andf the metro station. it delivered. Yes the rooms are tiny, but the desk was pretty big ( I needed to work in my room lots), there is boradband wifi with good high speed (11 euros for 6 hours), flat screen tv , big shower cubicle and everything was clean and new. I didn't have the breakfast, because there are two large supermarkets on the way to the Metro, if you are on a budget, you could do what I did and buy sushi or rotisserie chcken and potatoes from the supermarket to eat in your room. The minibar is plenty big enough for some of your own food. Despite the show being on, the price was reasonable and staff pleasant and helpful. I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business