See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I spent just one night, but it left me very good impressions. The staff is very friendly - they help ed me to find lots of answers for questions, becouse it was my first time in Milan. The location of Hotel is very good: tram, buses, metro - all are around, also You can go in many places just by foot. I enjoyed that rooms are very good equipped, all is very clean and cosy. I sincerely recommend to choose this place and enjoy the time in Milan. I am sure that then I be second time in Milan I will choose this Mec hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Ilario C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Mec Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

Dear Gintarė D,

Thank you for sharing your great impression.
We are pleased you enjoyed the Hotel Mec.
We'll be happy to see you again.

Best Regards

Ilario Cremonesi

Reviewed 17 October 2012

Hotel MEC is an ideal place to stay whilst in Milan. The staff are friendly, efficient, helpful and knowledgeable. The Hotel is very clean, the rooms well equipped and are cleaned daily, to a very high standard. The Hotel is on the outskirts of the City, which means, the nearby restaurants, bars and shops, are that bit cheaper. However, just outside the front door, there is a regular bus and tram service, which will get you to most places you are likely to want to go. The Metro (Underground) is also only a six minute walk away. Good continental breakfast. There are good restaurants, bars and shops in the immediate vicinity. Hotel MEC has a brilliant location, it has good transport network links, it is very clean and it represents outstanding value for money. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be the same.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank CHoare_12
Ilario C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Mec Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2012

Dear CHoare_12

Thank you for the time taken to write your nice review about Mec Hotel Milano. We are happy to see that you have appreciated our location, less than 2 km from the center of Milan, just 4 tram stops.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back here.
Kind Regards

Ilario Cremonesi

Reviewed 13 September 2012

This Hotel is in a good location to the University and this is the only good thing....
The stuff is very unfriendly and rude, In the rooms you find noisy and mosture conditions. Don't waste your money, you get better service for the same price.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Georg S
Reviewed 9 September 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 6 October 2011

This small local three-stars hotel is a reasonable choice for travel to Milan.

The place has been nicely renovated since I was last in it a few years ago.
The rooms are still small, but are well organized.

The first night I stayed on the 2nd floor, which was much more reasonable then
what some of the reviews claim. It was not-noisy at all and I had no problem falling asleep.
In the following nights I preferred to move to a 5th floor room, which was even better.
The price is definitely the main feature the hotel has to its credit in this expensive city.

Small CONs:
The price of Internet access is outrageous (4 Euro per hour and 10 Euro for 6 hours)
There are a few stairs from the street to the reception, and then a few from the reception to the elevator (maybe I am the only one that uses luggage)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business