Bulgari Hotel Milano
Hotel Star(Milan)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Room Service
All reviewsprivate streetspa poolfour seasonsgreat spavia montenapoleonetrendy hotelbeautiful hotelturn down servicefashion districthotel experiencecorner roomfavorite hotelnespresso machinehotel guestscomfortable roomsjunior suitecentre of milan
Reviewed 25 September 2011

STRUCTURE: modern condominium in the middle of Milan fashion, modern architecture, bright, elegant, lush garden park, free parking, a structure that you love or hate. If you are not fashionistas do not go there.
LOBBYING: really nice, friendly, modern and full of atmosphere. Soft sofas.
ROOMS: spacious junior suites with living area, sofa, big mirror, bathroom with tub separate from shower, views from every window in the trees, particularly beautiful bath set diagonally in the middle of the room, of course, Bulgari products, like a sponge sculpture on the edge of the bathtub
RESTAURANT: good food, lunch and dinner, which, beautiful outdoor terrace for breakfast, excellent products used, no expense spared.
SWIMMING: Swimming pool inside the spa, open to the senses, despite the limited space
PERSONAL: professional, slightly snobby as you would expect from a hotel of its kind
What I disliked: basic rooms, spend more for sure and take a junior suite
OVERALL: a hotel where taking care of yourself

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Not the most fabulous fixtures and disrespectfully small room for the rate. Nice bathroom with garden view, but really, only puddle-shallow folk would believe that a roman jeweler who's now dead 50 years and evolved into a mass merchant of overpriced sh--, translates into fabulous and well thought out hospitality. Waited so long to check in, I just went downstairs into the (how do we next rape your wallet) scenester spa for shower, and they still weren't ready when I returned. coolest things were the ferrari's parked there, owned by Italy's leading fashionistas and tax dodgers.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Caribsampler
Reviewed 12 September 2011

While the service could be better, the outside lounge was truly polished, stylish and comfortable. I know comfort and style doesn't always go hand in hand, but there was a nice balance here. Lots of off-white couches to relax on and gaze at the stars above while you sip on a drink from the expansive cocktail/champagne/wine list. Nice soft music in the background while you admire the well dressed, beautiful people surrounding you. Not a bumping part y lounge but a laid pack, unwind and relax type lounge where you can hear one another and catch up on the adventures embarked upon during your trips.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Definitely the best in Milan. The location was perfect! Quality of rooms and understated style ...immaculate! To add, the service staff were extremely warm, hospitable and friendly. The garden was pretty amazing in the midst of Milan, so quiet and peaceful. However, in the evenings, be prepared for a fantastic scene, my girlfriend and I had drinks my the bar (they provided amazing complimentary tapas dishes which were very tasty) and had a wonderful time enjoying the fabulous ambience! Perfetto!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2011

We stayed here after having reserved the Four Seasons where we always stay when we come to Milan to shop. At the FS, they acted like they had done us a huge favor with a "triple upgrade" to an awful suite - bedroom up a flight of stairs, living room fold-out sofa down the stairs (for me and my 2 adult sons) and then a bathroom down 2 more flights of stairs. I told them they were crazy if they thought I would walk down 3 flights of stairs at night to use the bathroom. Bathroom was large, but no doors btw spaces so very difficult for 3 people to use.They claimed they had nothing else where they wouldn't have to move us after a day. I told them to call the Bulgari where they were told they only had a huge suite for 3300Euros. I asked my son to call the Bulgari directly.They offered us that suite for 1500 Euros, then move us next day to a beautiful room for 800 Euros (including breakfast) and they would take care of everything! Couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We moved there immediately. Not quite as convenient for shopping as FS, but almost, and nicest staff ever. Beautiful rooms and public space! Bathroom had doors dividing separate spaces making it very convenient for 3 of us getting ready at same time. A package that was delivered for us was sent to wrong room, so they took full responsibility and sent it to us in the U.S.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family