Stayed at the Nu Hotel for 1 night in October 2012. The design features of the hotel are quite nice, but unfortunately not always functional
- like airco that u can't turn off in your room but need to call the reception
- features where you need to think on how they work (like controlling the shutters in room)
Breakfast buffet was nice, and good bed to sleep in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NU Hotel is an Art Hotel that combines art and design with technology, innovation and lifestyle.Its distinctive architectural style makes clever use of light, natural materials, understated furniture and original decor, 100% Italian.38 Rooms: out of scale measurement, "light" furnishing, new covering and avant-garde technology.An environment with every comfort, where care for guest goes beyond hospitality, a place to experience life.Nu Italian Restaurant on the roof garden, with the great terrace, offers the essence of Italian taste. Nu Hotel propose different solutions for business needs, with the meeting room (40 square mt) and the versatile, modular balcony area (75 smt) that can be convert into a series of multifunctional spaces. Both equipped with the latest multimedia equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your NU Hotel Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.