What a find. The hotel is fantastic at the price that they are offering and what you get for that amount. I travelled on my own on Dec 2012 thus I booked a single room. The bed is just the right size for one person.
1) The hotel comes with a kettle (yay)
2) Modern with a bit interesting furniture such as the huge door when you first enter the door ( you have to be there to understand what I mean)
3) Many electric outlets
4) Fantastic breakfast - the variety as well as the environment. They have sushi and sashimi. Yum!
5) Very near the tram station
Area for improvement
If ever you are in Milan, I suggest to check out this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NU Hotel is an Art Hotel that combines art and design with technology, innovation and lifestyle.Its distinctive architectural style makes clever use of light, natural materials, understated furniture and original decor, 100% Italian.38 Rooms: out of scale measurement, "light" furnishing, new covering and avant-garde technology.An environment with every comfort, where care for guest goes beyond hospitality, a place to experience life.Nu Italian Restaurant on the roof garden, with the great terrace, offers the essence of Italian taste. Nu Hotel propose different solutions for business needs, with the meeting room (40 square mt) and the versatile, modular balcony area (75 smt) that can be convert into a series of multifunctional spaces. Both equipped with the latest multimedia equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NU Hotel Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.