“Great stay!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Hong Kong
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My friend and I stayed two nights in May. The hotel is not far from Milano Centrale if you know how to walk. Neat room with free wifi, good breakfast. Staff are friendly and helpful. I especially like the TV in room which allows me to play my own videos. To nitpick, the toilet door was unlockable for my room.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank samsara_yg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Cape Town, South Africa
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This hotel, near Central Station, is in an old building, the interior of which is compltely modern. We had a superb room on the 2nd Floor with a giant walk-in shower and shower-head, which made you feel you were in a forest !!!
The bed was very comfortable. The room was quiet. The bar fridge well-stocked. There is a safe. The breakfast was good and friendly, attentive service prevailed throughout.
The cold meat selection was the best in our travels in Italy !
The metro is 10min. easy walk.
We will without doubt stay at this hotel again when we return to Italy someday.

Room Tip: We had a room at the back of the hotel, which was very quiet, but we doubt whether rooms in the fron...
1 Thank lara307
Macau
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Friendly and helpful staff, able to answer all your queries and always someone available at the reception. The hotel was first a little hard to locate as I was following Google Map, but once I dropped down m bags and started exploring, the hotel is quite easy to find and definitely at a very convenient location. It's close to the Central station, less than10 minute walk, and less than 10 minutes to other Metro stations. Both check-in & out were fast and efficient.

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel becasue it is newly renovated, comfortable bed, has a kettle, in room safe, bright lights, big bathroom, and wonderful breakfast with a barissta to make your coffee! a wide selection of tea bags if you prefer others, juice, milk, and few kinds of fresh fruits! oh! and let's not forget about the fast Wi-Fi connnection they have~

it was totally above my expectation!

2 Thank Edna K
Israel
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We were looking for a hotel close to central station. This one we found from all the wonderful reviews on Tripadvisor. It is a real gem of a hotel tucked away in a side street about a ten minute walk from the train station. The hotel is wonderful.... it is modern, clean, has a wonderful bathroom, comfortable beds and pillows and brilliant wifi that works everyone within the hotel. The breakfast is yummy and plentiful..... such a cool hotel at such a reasonable price.... I would definately recommend this hotel for anyone wanting this location!!!

Room Tip: Try not to get a room on the ground level!
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Biocity Hotel was true to its advertising. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Let's just say I wasn't suspicious of when the last time they cleaned their comforter was... I appreciated that they had a safe under their minibar - it served well for my camera gear.

The bathroom was definitely a highlight- it looked as though it were out of a sci-fi movie, with the iridescent/purple lighting and the rainfall shower head. Not that this was a selling point, but definitely a nice feature.

The inclusive breakfast was also nice - they had fresh pasteries each day with a smorgasbord of jams, compotes and spreads. They had a nice lady serve you excellent cappuccino's as well as natural, homemade yogurt. Overall I was impressed.

Although this hotel is not in the best area (seemed to be a bit ghetto) it was still close enough to the city core. We had to walk a bit, but it was not a concern. The restaurant across the street was not bad either - pretty cheap for huge portions.

1 Thank Leah P
Arnhem, The Netherlands
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel was above expectation for us. We chose it based on the reviews and were not disappointed since the room was nice and seemed very new.

We payed a medium price but noticed that this hotel has (common to Milan) largely fluctuating room-prices. Sometimes the price seems a bit high for it's class. Would stay here again for the same price but reluctant to pay more as Milan just has plenty of other options as well, mostly.

It is clearly recently renovated. The building seems old but the inside looks quite new. From the kind of hotel I expect every room is different. Our room on the ground floor had a GREAT big bed and also a fantastic new large shower (with large 'rain-shower' head).

The room was comfortable and spotless clean. It was on the ground floor and people on the street walked passed our room window. But it is a quiet street and because of curtains and blinds we did not feel our privacy to be impacted.

We arrived quite late but still were able to find an option near by to have a late dinner. It's still in the center and several options for food around.

The breakfast provided is very good with some non-standard nice options like biologic products. Nice to try out! Good quality. Don't miss it!

Hotel staff is kind and helpful.

Note; it was further away from the train station than I expected. From the description it seemed next to the station. Well... it was more like a 15 minute walk away. But still pretty close. To find the hotel I used Google maps on mobile as it's in one of the many side streets from one of the many main streets here so finding it is not intuitive. But still possible.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

It is truly not far from the train station when on foot. I don't think the area is that sketchy. I had a conversation with a waitress in a Chinese restaurant and at least she doesn't think so. Hotel is very tastefully decorated (to my liking). I left early in the morning so didn't do their breakfast. If you go to city center (Duomo area), it is not next door but still walkable (at least that's how I did it). Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo