This hotel was fine. It was a bit far from center city, but was resonably priced and close to the metro. The directions to the hotel from metro were a bit confusing so I took the long way there. Once I found it, back and forth to metro station was easy. The room was nice and clean. The bed was nice and I enjoyed having a balcony. Wifi was expensive. Free breakfast was nice and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atahotel Contessa Jolanda Residence is a first apartment hotel located in the north of Milan overlooking Piazzale Maciachini. It has excellent public transport links and is just a few minutes drive from the motorway exits for Linate and Malpensa airports. The building stands close to the executive center "Maciachini Center" in Milan, just a few minutes away by underground from the dynamic Corso Como and Brera area. All the modern and cosy apartments are spacious, elegantly furnished and comfortable ideal for business trips and city breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ATAHOTEL Contessa Jolanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Contessa Jolanda Hotel Milan
- Atahotel Contessa Jolanda Milan